Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maynard Delecto

Another Fake Black Person Outed.

3 hours ago, Slapdad said:

That's the Royal Flush of marginalization! A white person pretending to be black is like a pair of twos. That's a bad beat. 

Yeah.  This woman is doomed.  Her scorecard just isn't good.  -10 for being white.  +5 for being a woman.  Just starting out, without any other factors she has -5 points!  Maybe she can turn it around and get +7 points for finding Native American blood in her ancestry.  It could go to +10 points since she is in academia and they seem to value Native American ancestry more than other fields.

10 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

Yeah.  This woman is doomed.  Her scorecard just isn't good.  -10 for being white.  +5 for being a woman.  Just starting out, without any other factors she has -5 points!  Maybe she can turn it around and get +7 points for finding Native American blood in her ancestry.  It could go to +10 points since she is in academia and they seem to value Native American ancestry more than other fields.

Trans is worth another +10 points. “They” was moving on up until “they” got caught. 

11 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

How many points for being a Baizau? That could be her ace in the hole! Fake it 'til you make it is so 2019....woke it 'til you broke it is the new way to be living right!

3 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

Half the Democrat candidates for president were/are pretending to be something they aren't.

Ever hear of a guy named Warren Wilhelm? no?  He's the mayor of NYC.

It's a very strange, left-wing affliction. 

Most leftists are hiding something.

They can't be trusted, on any level.

https://www.history.com/news/donald-trump-father-mother-ancestry

But for decades, Trump denied this German heritage altogether, instead claiming that his grandfather’s roots lay further north, in Scandinavia. “[He] came here from Sweden as a child,” Trump asserted in his co-written book The Art of the Deal. In fact, his cousin and family historian John Walter told The New York Times, Trump maintained the ruse at the request of his own realtor father, Fred Trump, who had obfuscated his German ancestry to avoid upsetting Jewish friends and clients. “After the war,” Walter told the Times, “he’s still Swedish. [The lie] was just going, going, going.”

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

https://www.history.com/news/donald-trump-father-mother-ancestry

But for decades, Trump denied this German heritage altogether, instead claiming that his grandfather’s roots lay further north, in Scandinavia. “[He] came here from Sweden as a child,” Trump asserted in his co-written book The Art of the Deal. In fact, his cousin and family historian John Walter told The New York Times, Trump maintained the ruse at the request of his own realtor father, Fred Trump, who had obfuscated his German ancestry to avoid upsetting Jewish friends and clients. “After the war,” Walter told the Times, “he’s still Swedish. [The lie] was just going, going, going.”

Trump is American Indian,  c'mon man!  get with the program

13 hours ago, renoskier said:

Why do we need to label people?

Most of the time, I don’t really care what people identify as, but in a case like this it’s being done to to benefit from what the person is identifying as and for no other reason, so I do take issue with that. 

But to answer your question...we don’t HAVE to label people, but in some cases, Mother Nature does this without asking. If you’re Indian, you are not black....if you’re white, you’re not Native American....if you’re a biological male, you’re not a biological female. Sometimes, how we are born determines things in life...medical treatment comes to mind. 

Why does this happen? Because being a victim is appealing to the point where people will pretend to be victims.

I believe that people have two selfish motivations, to be special or to be a victim. Nobody wants to be average.

It's not just these people, either. All those on the right who act like their dog's been kicked every time someone kneels during a national anthem are in the same boat.

15 hours ago, robe said:

We human beings are outrageously disgusting. 

Let's separate the sin from the sinner. She's just like the rest of us, a liar and a sinner, and Identity Politics is disgusting.

If I was going to apply any "dis" word to us, It would be disobedient, since we are disobeying the Truth.

Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles to man. - Job 32:21

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

30 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Let's separate the sin from the sinner. She's just like the rest of us, a liar and a sinner, and Identity Politics is disgusting.

If I was going to apply any "dis" word to us, It would be disobedient, since we are disobeying the Truth.

Amen. I’m a terrible sinner. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.