Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maynard Delecto

Another Fake Black Person Outed.

4 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

What the hell is wrong with these people. 

They’re transracial 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 hours ago, mugtang said:

They’re transracial 

I know you're joking, but really.......that door has been opened. Why should someone identifying as a different race be treated any different than someone identifying as a different gender? 

8 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I know you're joking, but really.......that door has been opened. Why should someone identifying as a different race be treated any different than someone identifying as a different gender? 

Maybe the left will allow it, but they will be way down on the grievance hierarchy.  I think the top of the current grievance hierarchy is a black transgendered woman.  I think combination trumps everything else, but it is crowded at the top and the FOTM can change quite quickly.

11 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

Maybe the left will allow it, but they will be way down on the grievance hierarchy.  I think the top of the current grievance hierarchy is a black transgendered woman.  I think combination trumps everything else, but it is crowded at the top and the FOTM can change quite quickly.

That's the Royal Flush of marginalization! A white person pretending to be black is like a pair of twos. That's a bad beat. 

12 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I thought it sucked to be black in America. 

So because some random mentally ill people pretend to be black, it still doesn't suck to be black in America? Supreme brain-power there, buddy. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

10 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

So because some random mentally ill people pretend to be black, it still doesn't suck to be black in America? Supreme brain-power there, buddy. 

Life is mostly what you make it.  

110926run_defense710.jpg

48 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I’m only half joking.  If gender is fluid and can be changed so can race.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

31 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

“They” sounds sane to me. Affirmative action has a lot of benefits. I doubt many black people would rather be white. 

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I’m only half joking.  If gender is fluid and can be changed so can race.  

Why can't anything be fluid? Age....species....nationality....once one is on the table, everything is on the table. 

Guest #1Stunner
17 minutes ago, Bob said:

A dude in my brother's med school class is Indian and applied to prestigious med schools and was denied. Both his parents are doctors. So the next year he left everything the same on  his applications, but changed his race from Indian to Black, I guess he has a very dark complexion, and shaved his head for the interviews and got accepted to his preferred school almost immediately.

https://nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

Why I faked being black for med school

vijay-chokal-ingam.jpg?quality=80&strip=

Half the Democrat candidates for president were/are pretending to be something they aren't.

Ever hear of a guy named Warren Wilhelm? no?  He's the mayor of NYC.

It's a very strange, left-wing affliction. 

Most leftists are hiding something.

They can't be trusted, on any level.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

I like to sue the govt A LOT.

So I'm very careful about the language I use. The original thread title was "Another Fake "Auntie Tom'iqua" Outed". Someone with mod powers, probably the guy who accepts money from revolutionary marxists, edited the thread title to a word I'd never use, and I suggest you stop using it as well, too, also.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/1/1

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif