Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

Nashville lied and purposely inflated COVID-19 numbers to shutdown the city

43 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Around the 4th of July out here in Kansas, the Dem governor put restrictions on big city KC stores, restaurants, etc. and gave the rest of Kansas the same restrictions even though covid cases were extremely low then and mostly from I-70 motorists that gave it to a gas station attendant kind of thing. So all the police departments in most of rural Kansas formally stated that they weren’t going to enforce them. I understand the cops position, but at the same time, it’s not good to have law enforcement defying orders. On a bigger scale, you don’t want the military ignoring the president and/or Congress because they don’t like their orders.

On that note, do you have any idea how many times the coast to coast Cannonball Run record was set and beaten during COVID?

On 9/17/2020 at 12:21 PM, Rebels18 said:

https://fox17.com/news/local/covid-19-emails-from-nashville-mayors-office-show-disturbing-revelation

Leaked emails between Mayor's senior advisor and the health department discussing the LOW amount of cases from bars and restaurants and how to keep that hidden from the public. I'm sure this is no big deal to people who are devoted to cowering in fear and worshiping the rona' god. But very disturbing that officials are coordinating together to prevent vital information from the public. I've been saying for months they've been cooking the books on COVID-19 numbers and in atleast this case I was right. I wonder how many other majors cities have this same agenda. 

But...But....But....Myocarditis!!  IT'S THE MYOCARDITIS!!  DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING!

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

20 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

The economy is really the elephant in the room.  Right now the forbearance mandates are keeping folks from panicking, but the banks can only hold non-performing assets on the books for so long and landlords can't go indefinitely without rental income.  Even if you are unemployed, you can probably make the minimum on your credit card and maybe make your car payment if you are allowed to ignore your rent/mortgage.  This paper money house of cards is coming down eventually.

Yeah. I agree. We’re sitting on a timebomb.

49 minutes ago, Danimaji said:

Pretty cool story. Yes, story. It isn't true. There goes that. I'm sure Hannity and co. will rush to acknowledge their mistake,  right? He's been sharing the story everywhere.

Perfect. 

2 hours ago, Danimaji said:

Pretty cool story. Yes, story. It isn't true. There goes that. I'm sure Hannity and co. will rush to acknowledge their mistake,  right? He's been sharing the story everywhere.

On 9/18/2020 at 9:49 AM, East Coast Aztec said:

Fake news.  Public safety.  Media conspiracy.  Hoax.  

Am I doing it right?

@East Coast Aztec, @Old_SD_Dude... Wow... you guys sure knew how to take the fun out of, and kill, a perfectly good “covid is a hoax, fake news” thread... sheesh!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

17 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

They did retract their story but, their mission was successful. They discredited Dem leadership and continued the narrative about the Deep State.

Most who saw and we're outraged by this story will never see or hear about the retraction. Most that do see the retraction will still believe in Dem incompetence.

Propaganda 101. Plant the seed.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/18/2020 at 9:31 AM, NVGiant said:

It shocks me, but doesn’t surprise me. Can’t help but think about your prediction of partisanship way back when, and can’t believe how naive I was in thinking we could come to find some common purpose.

From Trump and the CDC down to mayors and local health officials, they’re cooking the books leaving all of us blind. It’s infuriating.

Then, I read that Max Kennedy Jr was on Kushners virus task force. He admitted to being the Congressional Informant. What the task force did was "perfect."

He was not only asked to provide falsified models, which he refused, but was also instructed to favor Trump allies.

He described the program as "like a family office meets organized crime, melded with 'Lord of the Flies.' It was a government of chaos." 

:facepalm:

https://www.businessinsider.com/kennedy-says-kushner-virus-taskforce-asked-him-to-distort-predictions-2020-9

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor