Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrBulldog

SJSU athletics trouble

Marie Tuite survived past allegations leveled against her by the Spartan Daily. Hopefully this national story will lead to a serious inquiry. I've never been a fan of her as our AD. :rolleyes:

As FS fans, we've had our fair share of troubles...hope it works out for SJSU fans, it sucked on our end.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

3 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Isn’t this an old story? I recall it came up a year ago. 

Initial story broke at the beginning of the year about the perv trainer, but the story has gotten uglier and uglier. There appears to be a coverup, and now details are coming out about whistleblowing retaliation. Investigation is ongoing, there are lawsuits happening, and the ugly details are slowly coming out. 

As D4M said, Fresno went through some ugly turmoil in the early 2000’s. Wasn’t pretty and we paid out a ton of money. The entire Cal State system had to pay it out. Hope things work out for SJSU.  

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

30 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

As D4M said, Fresno went through some ugly turmoil in the early 2000’s. Wasn’t pretty and we paid out a ton of money. The entire Cal State system had to pay it out. Hope things work out for SJSU.  

Thank God sheep can’t file lawsuits.

10 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Initial story broke at the beginning of the year about the perv trainer, but the story has gotten uglier and uglier. There appears to be a coverup, and now details are coming out about whistleblowing retaliation. Investigation is ongoing, there are lawsuits happening, and the ugly details are slowly coming out. 

That's the REAL problem. Bad people are in every program, and bad shit happens all the time in every place. Its how the organization responds to these things that is the real measure in my opinion. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok