Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lakesbison

add NDSU 1 year exemption for Fresno/Hawaii?

49 minutes ago, WYO1016 said:

Sounds a whole lot like a byu fan here.

"BYU doesn't want the Mountain West. Pac 12 or Big 12 are the only options."

They left the conference and now no one cares. They've had winning records all but one year since they left, and no one cares. They're not playing for any championships. They'll never get into the playoff. They'll never even sniff a major bowl game. Want your program to fade into obscurity? Follow their lead.

LOL. This from a Wyoming fan. Hello you root for Wyoming. Your school is just an annoying ant compared to BYU. You will never be as relevant as BYU. So if we aren’t relevant you are nothing. These comments crack me up. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

17 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Wyoming is one of the best members of the MWC. You look at what Wyoming gets done with what they have to work with compared to what BYU and their deep pockets and large fan base manages to accomplish. If anything Wyoming shows just how much BYU underachieve year after year.

BYU has far from deep pockets. 

Well, let me rephrase. They have deep pockets. They don't spend it on sports. 

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

the Dakotas are the biggest hotspots in the country right now...

Over 1,000 students at the states’ four largest universities (the University of North Dakota, North Dakota State University, South Dakota State University and University of South Dakota) left campus to quarantine after being exposed to the virus, according to data released by the schools. The Sturgis rally also spread infections across the region, with health officials in 12 states reporting over 300 cases among people who attended the event.”

https://time.com/5888513/north-south-dakotas-covid19/

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Well NDSU has a 19,000 seat football stadium, a 5,700 seat basketball arena, and a $27,000,000 budget, all of those items would rank last in the MWC, in fact other the SJS  MWC schools have $40,000,000 plus budgets. Where would the $13-20 million needed bucks come from ? Perhaps a serous look should happen before jumping up.

39 minutes ago, ole blu dude said:

Well NDSU has a 19,000 seat football stadium, a 5,700 seat basketball arena, and a $27,000,000 budget, all of those items would rank last in the MWC, in fact other the SJS  MWC schools have $40,000,000 plus budgets. Where would the $13-20 million needed bucks come from ? Perhaps a serous look should happen before jumping up.

well they rent a 19,000 seat stadium.  They don't really have one

Budget could get up to $40 million if need be.  However with Virus & clamps on higher education funding coming down the pipe Im guessing most of your schools budgets will come down.

NDSU does more with less, our football program would be Top 2-3 day 1.

or we will use some of our Oil money 

5 minutes ago, lakesbison said:

Budget could get up to $40 million if need be.  However with Virus & clamps on higher education funding coming down the pipe Im guessing most of your schools budgets will come down.

NDSU does more with less, our football program would be Top 2-3 day 1.

or we will use some of our Oil money 

I just love a arrogant fan from a school in a tiny state with a FCS program ready to kick butt and take name, you are a real laugh.

3 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

They're about as close to Laramie as they are Chicago just by looking at this map. So Northern Illinois is the closest team to NDSU. Northern Illinois is in a turd bowl called DeKalb right outside of Chicago.

Once Boise State and Colorado State go to the AAC in March then NDSU would be the first team I'd call if I was Hair. (He will call UTEP, NMSU ,Texas State, and Rice.)

So as you go out the door in six months you are going to tell us which schools we should invite ?

16 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

They're about as close to Laramie as they are Chicago just by looking at this map. So Northern Illinois is the closest team to NDSU. Northern Illinois is in a turd bowl called DeKalb right outside of Chicago.

Once Boise State and Colorado State go to the AAC in March then NDSU would be the first team I'd call if I was Hair. (He will call UTEP, NMSU ,Texas State, and Rice.)

If Boise and CSU leave, I doubt the MW would add anybody.

11 hours ago, lakesbison said:

if MWC restarts and Fresno or hawaii cannot play 

ADDING NDSU for a 1 year exemption should be the move 

NDSU has a top 5 NFL QB and a 1st round LT on their team that wouls generate national buzz.

Fargo is 1 of safest places in America,  NDSU playing Oct 3 with 10,000 fans.

already mentioned here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1523308121189192&id=173056579547693

I’d be okay with this if that milf, Kristi Noem, was your governor. MWC should send an invite to South Dakota State instead.

8 hours ago, robe said:

LOL. This from a Wyoming fan. Hello you root for Wyoming. Your school is just an annoying ant compared to BYU. You will never be as relevant as BYU. So if we aren’t relevant you are nothing. These comments crack me up. 

BYU is relevant?

22 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Wyoming is one of the best members of the MWC. You look at what Wyoming gets done with what they have to work with compared to what BYU and their deep pockets and large fan base manages to accomplish. If anything Wyoming shows just how much BYU underachieve year after year.

BYU and Wyoming are not even comparable.

The Masters 5k road race All American.