Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

POLL: Who is the bigger Warmonger?

Who is the bigger Warmonger?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger Warmonger?

3 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

We haven't.

Both voted for invading Iraq but then so did other idiot Democrats like John Kerry. There isn't a single other reason to think Biden mongers war.

I don't know, there seems to be a large number of people (Trump/Tulsi/Some Bernie) supporters who thinks we have way too much troops stationed abroad and want to take a totally anti-interventionist approach to basically everything. (In my opinion, to the detriment of our own safety).  It's a strange far left/right type of view that I don't think existed 10-15 years ago, at least not to the number that it is now.

On 9/17/2020 at 5:58 PM, #1Stunner said:

Joe Biden is running away with this poll, though...

I mean, the guy loves war.   I can't think of a war that Joe Biden ever opposed.   He also was a strong supporter of starting more wars.

(Might be those Rambo movies from the 1980s, I really don't know....)

Can he even remember the 80’s he forgets how his wife is. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

22 hours ago, WAC_FAN said:

I don't know, there seems to be a large number of people (Trump/Tulsi/Some Bernie) supporters who thinks we have way too much troops stationed abroad and want to take a totally anti-interventionist approach to basically everything. (In my opinion, to the detriment of our own safety).  It's a strange far left/right type of view that I don't think existed 10-15 years ago, at least not to the number that it is now.

We're on the same page.

It's been 19 years since 9/11. How many of those Sanders supporters can remember that date or were even born yet? And how many other attacks on the homeland were foiled by actions taken thereafter to foil pieces of shit like Al Qaeda and ISIS of which those Berners have next to no knowledge?

I think we waste hella money having so many troops in countries like Germany which are quite capable of defending themselves. However, continuing to have bases in potential hotspots like the Middle East where lunatic religious fundamentalists who detest our country for its democratic openness and therefore want to kill Americans is $$ well spent IMO.

Has anybody ever monged a war before?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, RSF said:

Has anybody ever monged a war before?

Mongered [as in sold, e.g., fishmonger]. Sure. William Randolf Hearst, MacNamara, Rumsfeld. There are plenty of examples.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

monged
/môNGd/

adjective
INFORMALOFFENSIVE

1. heavily under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Guest #1Stunner
On 10/7/2020 at 12:11 PM, RSF said:
monged
/môNGd/

adjective
INFORMALOFFENSIVE

1. heavily under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

war·mon·ger
/ˈwôrˌməNGɡər/
noun

1. a person who encourages or advocates aggression towards other countries or groups.

documented-civilian-deaths-in-iraq-war-s

On 10/7/2020 at 1:08 PM, Old_SD_Dude said:

Mongered [as in sold, e.g., fishmonger]. Sure. William Randolf Hearst, MacNamara, Rumsfeld. There are plenty of examples.

Dick Cheney, LBJ Admin, Nixon Admin, Reagan Admin, Clinton Admin, ..... and the list goes on and on. 

Some wars you have to fight. Most wars, engagements, Police Actions, etc since WW2 we had no business being involved in.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Just now, Spaztecs said:

Dick Cheney, LBJ Admin, Nixon Admin, Reagan Admin, Clinton Admin, ..... and the list goes on and on. 

Some wars you have to fight. Most wars, engagements, Police Actions, etc since WW2 we had no business being involved in.

Perhaps the best anti-war Prez we had was Ike. He got us out of Korea and stayed away from conflicts despite the hotness if the Cold War.

Then again, he had more Nukes than our enemies and U2 spy planes that gave us vital intelligence info and advantages over our enemies.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Guest #1Stunner

Day After Inauguration Day - January 21, 2021

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/1611293792-us-military-convoy-enters-northeast-syria-report

US Military Convoy Enters Northeast Syria: Report

A convoy of 40 trucks and armor vehicles said to have entered Syria from Iraq

A large US military convoy entered northeastern Syria on Thursday, Syrian state news agency SANA reports, citing sources on the ground.

According to the report, the convoy included some 40 trucks and armored vehicles and was backed from the air by helicopters.

It entered Syria from Iraq via the al-Waleed crossing to bring arms and logistical equipment to the bases in Hasakeh and Deir Ezzor provinces.

Other local media report that such maneuvers are not unusual as the US often moves transfers equipment between Iraq and Syria.

At the same time, SANA also reports that some 200 US troops arrived in the Hasakeh province on helicopters.

Guest #1Stunner

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/08/us/politics/lloyd-austin-pentagon-military-contractors.html

Biden’s Choice for Pentagon Faces Questions on Ties to Contractors

Retired Gen. Lloyd J. Austin III serves on the board of Raytheon, one of the world’s largest weapons makers, and is a partner in an investment firm that buys military suppliers.

Inside Raytheon, officials were said to be excited by the prospect of a board member becoming defense secretary, according to a person who works with the company. But that person and another who works with Raytheon cautioned that the appointment could bring unwelcome scrutiny to the company.

lloyd-austin-2000.jpg

Guest #1Stunner

The U.S. Air Force Just Admitted The F-35 Stealth Fighter Has Failed

The U.S. Air Force’s top officer wants the service to develop an affordable, lightweight fighter to replace hundreds of Cold War-vintage F-16s and complement a small fleet of sophisticated—but costly and unreliable—stealth fighters.

Yes, we’re talking about the F-35. The 25-ton stealth warplane has become the very problem it was supposed to solve. And now America needs a new fighter to solve that F-35 problem, officials said.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2021/02/23/the-us-air-force-just-admitted-the-f-35-stealth-fighter-has-failed/?sh=485d4bb91b16

the answer is Bush

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

8 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

The U.S. Air Force Just Admitted The F-35 Stealth Fighter Has Failed

The U.S. Air Force’s top officer wants the service to develop an affordable, lightweight fighter to replace hundreds of Cold War-vintage F-16s and complement a small fleet of sophisticated—but costly and unreliable—stealth fighters.

Yes, we’re talking about the F-35. The 25-ton stealth warplane has become the very problem it was supposed to solve. And now America needs a new fighter to solve that F-35 problem, officials said.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2021/02/23/the-us-air-force-just-admitted-the-f-35-stealth-fighter-has-failed/?sh=485d4bb91b16

Also, the f-35 is just an ugly plane.