Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

POLL: Who is the bigger Warmonger?

Who is the bigger Warmonger?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger Warmonger?

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I wouldn’t call either a warmonger. 

The question is, who is the BIGGER warmonger...

Not IF YOU would call either a Warmonger... (Name calling isn't nice.). Plus, both guys might not react well to being called a name.

Votr!!!!!

16 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

The question is, who is the BIGGER warmonger...

Not IF YOU would call either a Warmonger... (Name calling isn't nice.). Plus, both guys might not react well to being called a name.

Votr!!!!!

Trump would cry about being called a name and Joe would just forget you ever said it after a few hours.

kat.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Trump would cry about being called a name and Joe would just forget you ever said it after a few hours.

Not a terrible take.  You might be right. 

1 hour ago, BYUcougfan said:

Funny poll.  I doubt you will get many Biden supporters to bite.  How can they say Trump is a bigger war monger than Biden?

Well, it seems that Trump has ramped up the drone strikes.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/trump-escalates-killer-drone-war-and-no-one-seems-to-care/

America’s drone wars have become even more destructive at the same time they have become increasingly opaque.

The Trump administration has significantly increased the tempo of drone strikes in a number of countries, and it has relaxed the rules governing the targeting of these strikes. The result has been an increased number of civilian casualties with even less accountability than before and no redress for the innocent people caught in the middle of our endless wars.

People, not a fan.

Guest #1Stunner
4 minutes ago, azgreg said:

Well, it seems that Trump has ramped up the drone strikes.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/trump-escalates-killer-drone-war-and-no-one-seems-to-care/

America’s drone wars have become even more destructive at the same time they have become increasingly opaque.

The Trump administration has significantly increased the tempo of drone strikes in a number of countries, and it has relaxed the rules governing the targeting of these strikes. The result has been an increased number of civilian casualties with even less accountability than before and no redress for the innocent people caught in the middle of our endless wars.

Joe Biden is running away with this poll, though...

I mean, the guy loves war.   I can't think of a war that Joe Biden ever opposed.   He also was a strong supporter of starting more wars.

(Might be those Rambo movies from the 1980s, I really don't know....)

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Joe Biden is running away with this poll, though...

I mean, the guy loves war.   I can't think of a war that Joe Biden ever opposed.

(Might be those Rambo movies from the 1980s, I really don't know....)

All politicians love war. It's good for their pocketbooks.

People, not a fan.

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, azgreg said:

All politicians love war. It's good for their pocketbooks.

You might have a point on that...

But the Poll is:   "Who is the bigger Warmonger".

17 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

You might have a point on that...

But the Poll is:   "Who is the bigger Warmonger".

Hard for me to say really. The only hard data we have is on Trump. He's increased drone strikes and claims to want to bring troops home and just moves them around instead. As for Biden, how much of Obama's warmongering was influenced by him? I have no idea. However, I can see tensions rising between us and NK, China, and Russia (at least early) during the Biden administration.

People, not a fan.

Guest #1Stunner
21 minutes ago, azgreg said:

Hard for me to say really. The only hard data we have is on Trump.

He's increased drone strikes and claims to want to bring troops home and just moves them around instead. As for Biden, how much of Obama's warmongering was influenced by him? I have no idea. However, I can see tensions rising between us and NK, China, and Russia (at least early) during the Biden administration.

Beg your pardon?

Don't we also have "hard data" on Joe Biden (a former US Senator and Vice President)?

Kanye, I'm not as sure.

Guest #1Stunner
5 minutes ago, azgreg said:

Point it out, I'm listening.

I already did.

Every US Senator has a voting record.   Every Vice President has an administrative record.   Both guys have given speeches on various wars while in office.

We of course can actually check on how Joe Biden and Donald Trump voted / took action on certain wars.

WAR!!!!

9 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I already did.

Every US Senator has a voting record.   Every Vice President has an administrative record.   Both guys have given speeches on various wars while in office.

We of course can actually check on how Joe Biden and Donald Trump voted / took action on certain wars.

WAR!!!!

I didn't pay a lick of attention to Biden prior to the election in 2008 (didn't vote for him and Obama then or in 2012). Definitely didn't give enough shit about him to look up his voting record. We don't know how Trump would have voted if he had the opportunity. My guess is he would have been all over the map. As to the Biden vice presidency and his influence, I doubt there was much. VPs don't matter much in my opinion.

People, not a fan.

14 hours ago, azgreg said:

Hard for me to say really. The only hard data we have is on Trump. He's increased drone strikes and claims to want to bring troops home and just moves them around instead. As for Biden, how much of Obama's warmongering was influenced by him? I have no idea. However, I can see tensions rising between us and NK, China, and Russia (at least early) during the Biden administration.

I’m sorry, Biden has been in Congress for decades and was VP for eight years as part of an administration that engaged in many military operations.  There is plenty to go off of.  You just don’t want to state or acknowledge the obvious.  Trump has his faults but engaging in military conflict is not one of them.  He’s shown more restraint than any president in my lifetime.  You’re grasping at straws.

v0icAvfW.jpg

15 hours ago, WAC_FAN said:

I can't believe we have drifted so far anti-military/isolationism that Biden and Hillary (well maybe Hillary) are considered warmongers.

We haven't.

Both voted for invading Iraq but then so did other idiot Democrats like John Kerry. There isn't a single other reason to think Biden mongers war.