Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NVGiant

For those who love mediocre East Coast beer

1 minute ago, renoskier said:

I'll drink Yuengling :cheers:

Yuengling was my go to cheap one in Carolina.  Prior to having that, it was Michelob Golden Draft in Minnesota.  Both you can't get in the westernmost states.  I always get those two when I am in MN, or east of AR.   No more Coors or Buds when Yuengling comes to town! :drunkards:

20 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Mediocre?  Best piss beer in America.  THE original piss beer is coming west?!?!?!?!?!?

tenor.gif?itemid=16884813

Definitely a better choice than Bud-Coors-Miller. 

With two dozen breweries within 3 miles of my house, though, I’m a beer homer. Still, I’ll buy a sixer if Yuengling comes here. 

When I lived back east, I was so broke yuengling was my payday beer.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

Sounds like a young reporter to me.

Who knew the life of the media elite didn't include central air?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

4 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Yuengling was my go to cheap one in Carolina.  Prior to having that, it was Michelob Golden Draft in Minnesota.  Both you can't get in the westernmost states.  I always get those two when I am in MN, or east of AR.   No more Coors or Buds when Yuengling comes to town! :drunkards:

Yet funny enough, ya can’t get it in Illinois - Indiana no problem.  

13 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Too late - people who like shitty beer have mostly all switched over to flavored hard seltzers.

Eh... Wine Coolers, Zima, Smirnoff Ice, Four Loco, Hard Lemonade, Hard Seltzer... These things come and go. Shitty beer lasts forever.