Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

MW on Inside Track to Leave P5 in the Dust

**sorry in advance**

-- - -

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2020/09/14/mountain-west-conference-not-likely-change-decision-fall-football-coronavirus-covid-19-official-says/5799847002/

---

Now....  Maybe I'm off base?  ...but..

Perhaps, instead of hiding under our Mothers' apron strings, we'd all better attempt to locate our testicles - assuming MW leadership actively maintains possess their possession...  I know sometimes, it's a scary feeling having to be the person who actually holds possession of your testicles, but I think a bit of boldness is needed in these circumstances.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll soon be spreading any NEWSFLASHES RE any positive evolution leading us back to normalcy...  For many, such administrative decisions, as they relate to things including woefully disappointing over-reactions from these folks, most all of whom still reside within our isolated, cradle, which is perfectly suited to accommodate many people's alleged independent Western libertarian outlooks - despite being remote, largely affluent, and substantially privileged Western locality - unfortunately, the people tasked with resolving these types of issues - the ones with the brass, money, and capability for invoking change - have simply sold their ideals to the contrived fear that SAR-COVID-19, #THEIRALLLAUGHINGATOURPATHETICRESOLVE know that nobody wants to lose an electoral race because they made waves...  

These people are cowards, thieves, and the suckers many simultaneous, AIDS's-riddled cocks, which means the MW will remain on the sidelines.  Yes, we'll remain the delicate conference that thought it couldn't, while remaining comfortably deluded RE the sheer impossibility of the tasks laid out before them.  These folks are content to believe that obvious lie that their voter bases won't abandon them, as they've accurately gauged the political landscape - they haven't...

States such as Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, and Nevada actually contain residents that aren't afraid to disregard obviously contrived narratives, as echoed by unethical media propaganda, RE something as rudimentary as the Western US' inability to conduct and control the outcomes of collegiate athletics, despite the fact the remaining states - all of which face substantially greater logistical challenges and financial restrictions, as compared to the West - have somehow managed to disrobe, sit upon the toilet, and defecate within the safety afforded via indoor plumbing.

Again, when considering the utter catastrophes experiences RE multiple issues in so many eastern-based states, it's utterly unfathomable to me that our region of American is apparently incapable of handling any such challenges, and unfortunately, the sad truth isn't hidden well, as these spineless primates vomit, defecate, urinate, and otherwise soil all the linens, proudly adorning their lovely canopy beds - each one with billowing with all things ruffle, decorative pillows, and gossamer curtains in pinks and purples... 

Nope..  There isn't much hope around these parts, but don't let that bother you, as the western US has always had an inability to lead, resolve problems, and innovate around obstacles with ease...  Nope, sadly, our leaders now have their hands full dealing with concerned mothers and folks incapacitated by psychological dysfunctions arising from misplaced guilt RE their whiteness...  

In conclusion, our side of the Country needs to embrace our shared cultural views, gifted to us by our good friends who contrive, distribute, and reinforce political propaganda with such efficacy, that it's now certain we'll never overcome the OBVIOUSLY contrived, HUGE AND INSURMOUNTABLE, Freudian psychological disabilities we're actually all suffering from.. 

We used to be the people who spit at death and laugh in the face of risk - manifest destiny!!!   Sadly, we're now merely a very sad and confused conglomeration of cuckold weaklings, whom will remain incapable of regaining our independence, Western identities, and/or our anal dexterity (considering all our lovely, fist-shaped, female marital aids) which we've all gleefully and eagerly embraced and now joyfully use as our leave in suppositories, which now not only protects us, but all our loved ones from catching this unfathomable illness that manifested from social inequity, intolerance, and a much larger societal failure to tune in, turn on, and tune out to the sweet, sweet jams of unyielding property destruction, looting, arson, and physical violence that's resulted from God's fury RE our collective intolerant, bigoted and xenophobic white-nationalist views...

Take the pledge today: succumb to the masses' will and absolve yourself of sin...  Let your fears consume you!!  ..and most importantly, stop playing college football like the rest; the same way our more unified and sophisticated society dictates..

Even if the MW stands strong as the ONLY conference scrapping the FB season, at least we know, we're doing the right thing...     

At this point, it's the MW and the MAC - sometimes, it's easy to confirm the accuracy RE particular courses of action, especially when conferences like the MAC and PAC are right their beside you...

Sure, both the BIG and PAC will change course on a dime and resume football along with the rest of the country, but we know what's right, and our convictions regarding cowering in fear and running away have been embedded into our culture for centuries, hell more like millennia - if you didn't already know that, pick up a damn book and educate yourself...  If you think for a second the PAC or BIG could ever pull a flip-flop RE their decisions, then I've got some bridges I'd be happy to sell - interesting trades considered/OBO!

Hold strong, brothers!! 

Soon, it'll just be us and the MAC schools, but worry not, by foregoing college football this year, and as long as is necessary, we'll all live happy and healthy lives for the rest of our lives, while also upholding social change and advocating for the destruction caused by amateur athletics being intertwined with education...  The only thing that makes more sense is how the US Federal Reserve controls our money supply, interest rates, banking regulations, and bullion holdings...   Think about the mess we'd have had those noble elders failed to destroy our monetary system by allowing the country to foolishly remain on the gold standard...  Yeah, I'd be nothing but chaos, rape, COVID, and a ladder assisting more and more people to crawl out from the bowels of extreme poverty...  Well, I think we can all agree, there have been worse ideas forced upon free men - no doubt, worse decisions are made at least twice a day...

Without Football!!!!!!!

Sometimes, it just takes a while for people to finally accept a good idea, despite it staring them directly in the face since before they were even conceived; want proof?  I submit the following, and rest my case by asking you this: people used to thing fecal consumption was perhaps taboo or strange, which is HILARIOUS, especially considering the way history sorts out the disputes in history, and then, clearly identifies the winners while shedding an inescapable spotlight, uncovering without fail, the obvious wrongness of everyone else's opinions and political views...

Need some proof?  The following behavior used to be intolerantly viewed as weird:

Case Closed...

Suriously, though, screw the MW, Hair, and every single conference admin, advisor, school president, and every single coach or player that helped build the construct prison we now enjoy!!  Is the MW a total fuc/king joke?  Is the MW most easily capable of accommodating CFB without suffering the same magnitudes of risk and failure? 

No.....  Hell no...

Either way, what do folks really expect when you have member institutions residing in the state of California??  PERHAPS... just maybe, we can commence a grass-roots campaign designed to further empower and reinforce ADDITIONAL movements designed to monetize, insure, indemnify, and otherwise, help all amateur athletes finally, finally BUST through the chains of slavery otherwise known as free education, room, board, and supplemental pay, for play....

how-college-football-reminds-me-of-slave

It's clear the aims of reconstruction following the Civil War only addressed a fragmented shadow of the real issues undermining racial harmony and humanities' health.

A vaccine exists; we all know it.  Shutting down MW football is a total joke, and I'm deeply ashamed of Boise State.......

/End Rant*

New-Signature.jpg

Travis said it best:

"You say you were wrong to ever leave me alone
Now you're sorry, you're lonesome and scared
And you say you'd be happy if I you could just come back home
Well, here's a quarter, call someone who cares
Call someone who'll listen, or might give a damn
Maybe one of your sorted affairs
But don't you come 'round here handin' me none of your lies
Here's a quarter, call someone who cares
Girl, I thought what we had could never turn bad