Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Whistleblower Alleges Medical Neglect and Mass Hysterectomies at ICE Camp

43 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

My opinion Zero but let’s ask them

@Rebelbacker @Bob @Nevada Convert @bornontheblue@NorCalCoug @modestobulldog @#1Stunner

what say you? 

equally or more important would it convince the hard core team libertarians to vote Biden?

@sean327 @CV147 @BSUTOP25 @halfmanhalfbronco

what say you?

Stop tagging me in your vote shaming crusade.  I live in Idaho and I have no desire to vote for the lesser of two evils.  You live in California, maybe I should shame you into fighting the duopoly?  

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Stop tagging me in your vote shaming crusade.  I live in Idaho and I have no desire to vote for the lesser of two evils.  You live in California, maybe I should shame you into fighting the duopoly?  

Again thanks for confirming it will change no ones vote.  Not shaming at all just confirming the stated opinion it will change no ones vote. 

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

Well I think we have insight on how Nazi Germany arose.   Jewish death camps.  Fake News, Fake News!   

Don't forget the Illinois Nazis.  They are already among us.

Just now, sactowndog said:

Yeah whatever.  You are just continuing to prove the point: no action by Trump could make you actually vote to stop him.   

Everyone has their team.  

Enjoy voting for your racist, sexually assaulting, slaver ticket. 

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Is it real or fake news?

Right now none of us now for sure.  It’s a real complaint.  We all hope it’s fake news.  But the question posed by some is would this action cause people to change their vote????

we all said no it won’t.   But I’m willing to be proven wrong.   We shall see if anyone proves us wrong.  My guess is most will either use it to confirm the beliefs they already have or will claim it’s fake news regardless how much proof is presented.   

Guest #1Stunner
9 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Right now none of us now for sure.  It’s a real complaint.  We all hope it’s fake news.  But the question posed by some is would this action cause people to change their vote????

we all said no it won’t.   But I’m willing to be proven wrong.   We shall see if anyone proves us wrong.  My guess is most will either use it to confirm the beliefs they already have or will claim it’s fake news regardless how much proof is presented.   

Change my vote from what?

Are you asking me if a hypothetical story of Donald Trump ordering mass hysterectomies were true, would I change my planned vote for Kanye West to a different candidate?

To answer your Question.

I definitely wouldn't vote for Trump under such a scenario.  

But I'm not sure if I'd switch from voting for Kanye to Biden.

Unlike Biden and Trump, Kanye has no rape accusers, so that's a plus.  Plus he probably has a higher IQ than Trump and Biden,  and has accomplished more in life than the other 2 guys, so I'd probably stick with Kanye.   Kanye is also the most religious of the 3, and might agree to wear a BYU hat.  (Sill the Dill).

So, probably wouldn't change my vote, to answer your question.  You got a problem with that?!?

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@sactowndog have a freaking spine.  Why vote for a ticket with a slaver on it, headlined by a proven racist and likely serial sexual abuser?  You live in California, your vote is not going to matter.  

Actually I agree in getting the libertarians to 5%.  I don’t agree with your characterization of Biden.  I do believe Trump is an existential threat who it’s critical to remove.   If I can’t remove him via the electoral college, I will do what I can to insure he loses the popular vote.   I would will trade two libertarian votes for a Biden vote in a swing state (a win-win).

Am I clear?   

BTW, you are still proving my point it doesn’t matter what Trump does... 

7 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Actually I agree in getting the libertarians to 5%.  I don’t agree with your characterization of Biden.  I do believe Trump is an existential threat who it’s critical to remove.   If I can’t remove him via the electoral college, I will do what I can to insure he loses the popular vote.   I would will trade two libertarian votes for a Biden vote in a swing state (a win-win).

Am I clear?   

BTW, you are still proving my point it doesn’t matter what Trump does... 

And who's second vote would you guarantee?  This sounds like a creepy getting to know you and your wife to well proposition.  I mean, what would you do?  Have your significant other start emailing @sean327 to validate some bet you made on an online message board?  How can you promise the vote of second citizen?  That screams ethically compromising.  I would just stop with this line of vote shaming of @sean327 and others.  You promising the vote of another individual nobody here has met if weird dude. 

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And who's second vote would you guarantee?  This sounds like a creepy getting to know you and your wife to well proposition.  I mean, what would you do?  Have your significant other start emailing @sean327 to validate some bet you made on an online message board?  How can you promise the vote of second citizen?  That screams ethically compromising.  I would just stop with this line of vote shaming of @sean327 and others.  You promising the vote of another individual nobody here has met if weird dude. 

Sure it would take trust but my wife isn’t exactly a dummy.  And BTW, we both voted Libertarian last election.  Would you have to trust the other person/people.?  Sure.   Someone like Sean ( and I’m not tagging him as he already said no) to me is trust worthy.  Others are not as much.  

It’s a simple verbal agreement.  You either accept it or not.  People can easily renig if they aren’t honorable.   It’s based on judgement.   

Btw.  Today is my 31st anniversary.  After 31 years, one has a pretty good idea of what your spouse thinks and will do.  You are a bit younger in 20 years or so you will get it.  

6 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah whatever.  You are just continuing to prove the point: no action by Trump could make you actually vote to stop him.   

Everyone has their team.  

Let’s get to the point of what you really want here.  You just want everyone to vote for your hero Biden.  There isn’t anything anyone anywhere could do to get me to vote for him and the Dem agenda.  NOTHING!  I will vote Kanye West or write in DEEZ NUTZ before I vote for your hero.  Feel free to continue with your ridiculous vote shaming crusade and spreading your batshit crazy ideas and DNC talking points (we know, we know...  you’re not really a Democrat :rolleyes:).

v0icAvfW.jpg

4 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Sure it would take trust but my wife isn’t exactly a dummy.  And BTW, we both voted Libertarian last election.  Would you have to trust the other person/people.?  Sure.   Someone like Sean ( and I’m not tagging him as he already said no) to me is trust worthy.  Others are not as much.  

It’s a simple verbal agreement.  You either accept it or not.  People can easily renig if they aren’t honorable.   It’s based on judgement.   

Btw.  Today is my 31st anniversary.  After 31 years, one has a pretty good idea of what your spouse thinks and will do.  You are a bit younger in 20 years or so you will get it.  

Debatable, she married you didn’t she?  :rimshot1:

v0icAvfW.jpg

5 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Are you asking me if a hypothetical story of Donald Trump ordering mass hysterectomies were true, would I change my planned vote for Kanye West to a different candidate?

To answer your Question.

Unlike Biden and Trump, Kanye has no rape accusers, so that's a plus.  Plus he probably has a higher IQ than Trump and Biden,  and has accomplished more in life than the other 2 guys, so I'd probably stick with Kanye.   Kanye is also the most religious of the 3, and might agree to wear a BYU hat.  (Sill the Dill).

So, probably wouldn't change my vote, to answer your question.  You got a problem with that?!?

Yes he does.  You’re not voting for his hero Biden.

v0icAvfW.jpg

7 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

To answer your Question.

I don't know man... My buddy worked for Kanye for a bit. Dude is definitely a lunatic.

8 hours ago, sactowndog said:

My opinion Zero but let’s ask them

@Rebelbacker @Bob @Nevada Convert @bornontheblue@NorCalCoug @modestobulldog @#1Stunner

what say you? 

equally or more important would it convince the hard core team libertarians to vote Biden?

@sean327 @CV147 @BSUTOP25 @halfmanhalfbronco

what say you?

If a Libertarians were in charge these types of camps wouldn't exist (as they have under both Democrat and Republican administrations). ICE wouldn't exist. There would be much more immigration.

Would that convince you to vote for Jorgensen?

I'm voting for the candidate that would abolish these things.