Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Whistleblower Alleges Medical Neglect and Mass Hysterectomies at ICE Camp

IF the allegations are true, then this is a human rights violation the likes of which haven't been seen in our country in a long time. It's absolutely beyond the pale, and some heads will need to (metaphorically) roll for it.

15 minutes ago, retrofade said:

IF the allegations are true, then this is a human rights violation the likes of which haven't been seen in our country in a long time. It's absolutely beyond the pale, and some heads will need to (metaphorically) roll for it.

It would fit in a plot of American Horror story.

4 hours ago, NVGiant said:

I’m going to try to withhold judgement, only because it seems too outlandish to be true. But my god, if proven true ...

And use of the word "mass" in the article title appears to be misleading since Wooten personally spoke with just five women who had hysterectomies with the rest of her knowledge being second hand or third hand. So I agree we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

4 hours ago, NVGiant said:

I’m going to try to withhold judgement, only because it seems too outlandish to be true. But my god, if proven true ...

I agree with you. It's not easy to get a hysterectomy authorized by insurance companies. Usually you have to document non surgical management for months. 

15 minutes ago, renoskier said:

"These illegal women from third world shitholes are flooding our borders to take advantage of free hysterectomies at the expense of the American taxpayer!"

- Steve King -

If they were abortions approved by the women, the GOP and the president would be outraged about this.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

5 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

If they were abortions approved by the women, the GOP and the president would be outraged about this.

Can’t have abortions if you don’t have a uterus....

Ok I know a tasteless joke and completely inappropriate. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 9/15/2020 at 7:20 AM, NVGiant said:

That’s where I’m at.  I don’t want to believe it but then I didn’t want to believe we would separate children from parents as a policy either.  

if it’s true (and that’s a big if) will people finally accept we have fallen into a fascist state???  Or for some of you will it have to get to the point where the state murders people for you to wake the +++++ up??

On 9/15/2020 at 9:14 AM, toonkee said:

yes, it all seems too unbelievable to think there could be some doctor, rogue or directed, handing out hysterectomies as some form of immigration deterrent or population control, but let's play a game while we're here.

If Stephen Miller or any Trump admin higher up was found to be involved in this apparent crime against humanity, what percentage of Trumpers would bail on him?

My opinion Zero but let’s ask them

@Rebelbacker @Bob @Nevada Convert @bornontheblue@NorCalCoug @modestobulldog @#1Stunner

what say you? 

equally or more important would it convince the hard core team libertarians to vote Biden?

@sean327 @CV147 @BSUTOP25 @halfmanhalfbronco

what say you?

4 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

That’s where I’m at.  I don’t want to believe it but then I didn’t want to believe we would separate children from parents as a policy either.  

if it’s true (and that’s a big if) will people finally accept we have fallen into a fascist state???

There is already crude evidence of police doing protest agitation and pointing groups who want to fight towards other groups, and no one in power is saying a damn word, besides a short-lived threat to send the active military into American towns.  I will say we are seeing some small flashes of it already.  Private prisons that lobby our government to keep laws on the books to keep their cashflow steady is another.

Guest #1Stunner
27 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

My opinion Zero but let’s ask them

@Rebelbacker @Bob @Nevada Convert @bornontheblue@NorCalCoug @modestobulldog @#1Stunner

what say you? 

equally or more important would it convince the hard core team libertarians to vote Biden?

@sean327 @CV147 @BSUTOP25 

what say you?

I'm voting for whichever candidate wears a BYU hat.  I already turned @Bob into a BYU fan.  @BroncoOrange.

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I'm voting for whichever candidate wears a BYU hat.  I already turned @Bob into a BYU fan.  @BroncoOrange.

Weak Stunner.  State your convictions.  Let’s hear it.  We have all said Trump could metaphorically shoot someone.... now Miller has possibly provided us a roughly equivalent proof point.   Let’s hear it.....

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, sactowndog said:

Weak Stunner.  State your convictions.  Let’s hear it.  We have all said Trump could metaphorically shoot someone.... now Miller has possibly provided us a roughly equivalent proof point.   Let’s hear it.....

What was the question again?

Guest #1Stunner

If the mass hysterectomy is true, or since every Trumper will scream fake news, or reasonably proven to be true will that cause you to oppose Trump and vote for Biden? 

What!?!?

A mass hysterectomy???  

What are you referring to?  

Guest #1Stunner

In other words no you could care less.  Thanks for confirming.  

I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. 

I only looked at 1 post where you tagged me for some reason, and asked if I'd vote for Trump...  I said, if he wears a BYU hat, I'll consider it.

Why are you tagging me and asking about hysterectomies?  To answer your question, my opinion is that women should consult with their physician about that procedure.

Just now, #1Stunner said:

I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. 

I only looked at 1 post where you tagged me for some reason, and asked if I'd vote for Trump...  I said, if he wears a BYU hat, I'll consider it.

Why are you tagging me and asking about hysterectomies?  To answer your question, my opinion is that women should consult with their physician about that procedure.

Read the thread.  It’s worth reading.