Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Should the GOP seat QAnon believers on Congressional Committees?

Should they be seated or ostracized?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Votr!

• Yes, they will be members of Congress and they deserve to be granted committee assignments
    • No, these people are batshit crazy and the GOP should keep them at arms length

I have a lot better things to do than pay attention to a Qanon site which I’ve never visited nor care to visit if it’s as stupid as it sounds. It’s not surprising that loons like Retro frequent the site and are obsessed about it. 

Besides, who needs Qanon. This board more than satisfies the need to listen to crazy assed conspiracies. 

5 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I have a lot better things to do than pay attention to a Qanon site which I’ve never visited nor care to visit if it’s as stupid as it sounds. It’s not surprising that loons like Retro frequent the site and are obsessed about it. 

Besides, who needs Qanon. This board more than satisfies the need to listen to crazy assed conspiracies. 

I don't pay attention to any of the Q websites. I pay attention to what the idiots who believe it do and say. 

19 hours ago, sactowndog said:

The only poll really worth having at this point would be a poll on the Sports board asking if people have voted in previous elections and do they plan to vote in this one.  

I could see choices like:

a) yes I have voted in every election in which i was eligible for the past 20 years and I plan to vote for a major party candidate.

b) yes I have voted in every election in which I was eligible for the past 20 years and I plan to vote for a 3rd party candidate 

c) no I have not voted in every election in which i was eligible for the past 20 years but I am certain to vote for a major party candidate this year.

d) no I have not voted in every election in which i was eligible for the past 20 years but I am certain to vote for a 3rd party candidate this year.

e) yes I have voted in every election in which i was eligible for the past 20 years and I don’t plan to vote this year.

f) no I have not voted in every election in which i was eligible for the past 20 years and I don’t plan to vote this year.   

such a poll of voter participation by lower interest voters would be fascinating   

Create it.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/15/2020 at 4:40 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You and retro are pretty dishonest people. Seriously, no joking around. You lie and you lie and you lie. Obviously you both know that I’ve never denied Q exists, and you know that I’ve talked shit about them. You also know that I laugh at you for making them out to be bigger than they really are. Oh no! It’s a Q-pocalypse Now! It’s not World War III, not World War Z, it’s World War Q and Brad Pitt is going to help us survive. 

There’s obviously a TDS connection here. Trump is real, and Q-dorks are real, and letting both make you guys absolutely crazy is real. As you know, the LGBT folks added a Q to the end of their acronym. I think it’s time to add a Q to the end of yours, TDS. TDS-Q or TDSQ.....I’ll have to think about it. I wonder if LGBTQ folks will see it and think TDS folks are queer. That’s not really a bad thing, in fact I would imagine that they think it’s cool and might want to even hang out with you. The possibilities are endless. 🤠👍

Nothing more ridiculous than when contard accuses others of lying.

Just a bonus when the dumbass shows his bigotry with some contard "humor". The boy is a bigot and a racist and has been showing it for years.

On 9/15/2020 at 5:40 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You and retro are pretty dishonest people. Seriously, no joking around. You lie and you lie and you lie. Obviously you both know that I’ve never denied Q exists, and you know that I’ve talked shit about them. You also know that I laugh at you for making them out to be bigger than they really are. Oh no! It’s a Q-pocalypse Now! It’s not World War III, not World War Z, it’s World War Q and Brad Pitt is going to help us survive. 

There’s obviously a TDS connection here. Trump is real, and Q-dorks are real, and letting both make you guys absolutely crazy is real. As you know, the LGBT folks added a Q to the end of their acronym. I think it’s time to add a Q to the end of yours, TDS. TDS-Q or TDSQ.....I’ll have to think about it. I wonder if LGBTQ folks will see it and think TDS folks are queer. That’s not really a bad thing, in fact I would imagine that they think it’s cool and might want to even hang out with you. The possibilities are endless. 🤠👍

You're a phucking retard.

Americans Mayor

It goes much deeper than a bunch of wing nuts on the Right. NJ Rep Tom Emmert (R) and head of the NRCC, have been running ads in Tim Malinowskis (D) district accusing him of sheltering sexual predators. A claim that has been debunked numerous times. Members of the R caucus in this district have called for the NRCC to pull the ad and they refuse. The local newspaper has discredited the report and ads twice. To no avail.

It has led to QAnon getting involved and Malinowski is now receiving very serious and credible death threats.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/sarahmimms/malinowski-qanon-republican-ad-false-sexual-predator-claims

Malinowski told BuzzFeed News that he has also personally confronted Rep. Tom Emmer, who chairs the NRCC, about the attacks, pointing out their connections to QAnon theories. “He said, ‘I don’t know what Q is’ and walked away. … He said, 'I can’t be responsible for, you know, how people use our stuff and I don’t know what that is,'” Malinowski said

What a bunch of horse shit from Emmer.

So now it's okay to rile up extremist groups to get them to do your dirty work ? Then wash your hands of your incitement ?

Damn the Rs are desperate to stay in power.

I didn't link the NYTimes article because I am out of views. Check their website if you are interested.

Americans Mayor