Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Trump Hits 45.1% in RCP Average Approval Rating

4 hours ago, NVGiant said:

If you lose another bet and I have to stare at that +++++ing red cannon every time you post again ... well then I will politely suggest you stop making bets.

4 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

I wouldn’t do that. It was too confusing last time. This is a political bet so I’ll find a nice Trump related pic for him. 

No, if I lose this one, I'm sure I'll it will be worse

On 9/17/2020 at 8:56 PM, Los_Aztecas said:

I'll take your wager. My charity is Jacobs and Cushman San Diego Food Bank.

One Caveat: This is the vote total after absentee and mail in ballots are counted, but before any legal challenges are filed.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

On 9/18/2020 at 10:34 PM, Rebelbacker said:

No way. Despite our disagreements I actually like you. Besides you have Bill The Goat as your avatar now, you can't be that bad a guy. 

You like NVGiant?  

I dont know about that guy.  Next time you talk to him, mention that the Dodgers won the world series....

On 9/18/2020 at 12:34 PM, soupslam1 said:

If you believe the polls Biden is the next president. It’s interesting to me that the huge population centers in the west and northeast are strong Democrat. I attribute that to greater dependency on government to try and solve more complex issues in highly populated areas. 

Or maybe it’s because educated people are more likely to lean left and live in population centers with higher paying jobs? I’d bet rural areas have a higher rate of welfare recipients.

4 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Or maybe it’s because educated people are more likely to lean left and live in population centers with higher paying jobs? I’d bet rural areas have a higher rate of welfare recipients.

And big cities have a higher rate of homelessness who the highly educated do their best to avoid  on their walk to work. 

30 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

So...how off were the approval ratings all these years? Biden was not anywhere close to 7 points better. Trump got more votes than even Obama’s 2008 blowout.

And yet, Biden got over 4 million more than Trump.

3 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

And yet, Biden got over 4 million more than Trump.

Indeed he did. Which at this point is not 7 points or more, or even close to it. How are the pollsters going to reconcile an 18 point difference in favorability between the two. How good of a job are they doing informing people of what public opinion really is? 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.