Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slappy

Didnt watch a single snap

13 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

You may not care whether there is a drop in attendance and viewing eyes, but the bean counters and management for the TV networks and teams closely follow the ratings from week to week and they definitely care. 

I think they aren't too worried.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/517740-raiders-saints-monday-night-football-telecasts-ratings-up-31-percent-from-2019

10 hours ago, ClevelandBrown said:

Can we just make this the NFL thread for the season?

No. 

Not until I watch a game.  Missed week 2.  But I was travelling.   Did listen to the cowboy game while driving.   What a comeback.  Raiders are 2-0 so I'll watch them week 3.  Just can't stand carr.  So soft and such a crybaby.  But I guess he is a Fresno kid so what more to expect

4 hours ago, slappy said:

No. 

Not until I watch a game.  Missed week 2.  But I was travelling.   Did listen to the cowboy game while driving.   What a comeback.  Raiders are 2-0 so I'll watch them week 3.  Just can't stand carr.  So soft and such a crybaby.  But I guess he is a Fresno kid so what more to expect

You should have seen his mascara run after the Boise beat downs.  

46 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think someone has a secret crush on Carr. You love his mascara. 💕❤️

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah I have learned not to judge.  I used to think most men in Califirnia were gay.  Then I was politely informed they were just metro sexual.  And it is ok.  I guess they just raise the young men that way.  To each his own. 

I watched the 4th quarter of the K-state upset, that was entertaining.  Watched some of the UT TT game, Big 12 7 on 7 style of football can be a little hard to watch.  I tried to watch the U and FSU,  but that was a bad game so I flipped to the Lakers.

Jon Gruden and the Raiders are cursed in Foxborough. It's been 18 years since the Raiders beat the Pats and they are killing themselves with stupid mistakes. The Pats run game has been unstoppable.  

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg