Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phxpoke

Come on MWC!

4 hours ago, azinco said:

Yes, it is pathetic. 

When presented with facts that can’t be rejected he shows his lowlife morals as he resorts to derogatory name-calling.  

if everyone is a racist no one is racist.

Uh, your program is shut down due to racial allegations.  

I sure hope they get their heads out of their asses. Cali schools be damned.  The spring schedule never made any sense at all.  Laramie/Logan/Fort Collins/Colorado Springs in February?  It would have to be without fans in an indoor practice facility anyway.  I suppose you could scheduled the games in California but I doubt they are going to be open to that during peak virus season.  If it doesn't happen now I'm betting no football until next fall.

Free the schools who want to and can play at least.

Guest #1Stunner

Wyoming is likely going to need games this year.  

Colorado State canceled the season (their AD said there was too much racism in Fort Collins).

That leaves Wyoming without an opponent to hate on this season....

Starting to feel optimistic again. Fires have been getting better here in central Cali. Lots of pressure on our scumbag governor. Let’s hope for the best. Hard to imagine a PAC-12 or MW conference without the Cali schools. 

BDS.jpeg.b92a1351cc7ee6a0de0c311059007356.jpeg

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, hickaggie said:

I sure hope they get their heads out of their asses. Cali schools be damned.  The spring schedule never made any sense at all.  Laramie/Logan/Fort Collins/Colorado Springs in February?  It would have to be without fans in an indoor practice facility anyway.  I suppose you could scheduled the games in California but I doubt they are going to be open to that during peak virus season.  If it doesn't happen now I'm betting no football until next fall.

Free the schools who want to and can play at least.

When someone from Mantua speaks, you listen...

Well said HickAggie!

@AndroidAggie

Here's a question

Obviously the P5 schools & Conferences can play and make money via their TV deals

If the MWC does play (I hope they do!) will it be a money maker, break even or a loser due to travel expenses with little TV revenue to cover costs? 

Thinking if the MWC does come back, will they stick with regional travel for shorter trips and what about Hawaii & travel subsidies, it is worth if to UH considering fan support & $$ will be minimal ......does the MWC go to schedule of 8 games where the four I-25 schools stick together with USU, BSU, UNR, UNLV, SDSU & FSU as a group with maybe some cross over for USU/WYO/CSU or something like that ?!?!