Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ridgeview2

Louisiana Ragin Cajuns vs #23 Iowa State

The Cajuns are giving the Cyclones a hell of a game and currently up 24-14 in the 4th. They only have one Top 25 win in school history and 13 minutes away from getting another. Game is on ESPN. Also Arksansas State is tied up with Kansas State 21-21. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

The Sun Belt looking like the SEC against the Big 12. I love it! K State actually has quite a few fans in attendance, but Iowa State looks pretty empty.

It also makes me pretty depressed watching football, and knowing we aren't a part of it.

You must be watching a different Cajuns/Cyclones game than I am? Iowa state leads the cajuns 14-10, with 7 minutes left in the 3rd Q. in my game, lol. Did the cajuns  you're watching, sack ISU in the end zone twice, to get to 14?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

15 minutes ago, bigd said:

The Sun Belt looking like the SEC against the Big 12. I love it! K State actually has quite a few fans in attendance, but Iowa State looks pretty empty.

It also makes me pretty depressed watching football, and knowing we aren't a part of it.

Same, this is the longest I've gone without Bulldog Football and I hate it. 

Just now, LoboMan59 said:

You must be watching a different Cajuns/Cyclones game than I am? Iowa state leads the cajuns 14-10, with 7 minutes left in the 3rd Q. in my game, lol. Did the cajuns  you're watching, sack ISU in the end zone twice, to get to 14?

It’s 24-14 Louisiana.  It’s 2:16 left in the 4th qtr. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

We are already in the 4th quarter with 5 minutes left. Cajuns up 24-14. Your feed is way late. 

But... how does Louisiana get to 14, when they currently have 10 points on the board? one TD, one FG... that's 10... how did they get to the 14 pts you say they have? Am I in an alternate universe?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

But... how does Louisiana get to 14, when they currently have 10 points on the board? one TD, one FG... that's 10... how did they get to the 14 pts you say they have? Am I in an alternate universe?

Louisiana wins 31-14. They never had 14. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Oh snap... sorry, I'm thinking it's Louisiana with the 14... DUH. So Louisiana must pour it on in the 4th Q? I've got 2 minutes left in the 3rd Q here in Albuquerque.  Cajuns just scored now, so it's 17-14 Cajuns... back on earth now... thanks mugg!

1 minute ago, ridgeview2 said:

Did ESPN layoff so many people that they are having talk show hosts on the call? It was strange hearing Mike Golic calling the play-by-play.  

I actually like Mike Golic Jr. commenting on college games, He's a good color man/commentator. 

Oh snap... sorry, I'm thinking it's Louisiana with the 14... DUH. So Louisiana must pour it on in the 4th Q? I've got 2 minutes left in the 3rd Q here in Albuquerque.  Cajuns just scored now, so it's 17-14 Cajuns... back on earth now... thanks mugg!

Special teams by Louisiana and poor tackling by Iowa State was the deciding factor. The Iowa players give up halfway through the 4th.