Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Phucking done with Google

2 hours ago, toonkee said:

My Pixel 2 and my wife's are still going strong. :shrug:

Best phone I ever had.

Also, squeeze assistant sucks. My Pixel 2 xl, formerly my wife's is doing fine, I am just pissed I have to recreate my music collection in Spotify.  Google is notorious for coming out with a good new product, then dumping it a few years later.

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 hours ago, renoskier said:

Does Google have a "social agenda"? Yes

Is it stated anywhere? Hell no.

What are the primary goals of the Google "social agenda"? What is it about their agenda that you don't agree with? 

110926run_defense710.jpg

19 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

I like the pure Android experience, my first Smartphone was the Samsung S4 and I hated it.  I like using Google Sheets an Docs for simple personal use, primarily on my smartphone.

If my mother in law could learn smartphone in her 80's, I should be able to learn the Apple system.  Granddaughter just got her iPhone 11 a few weeks ago, that is a nice phone.

dude. I use Sheets on my iPhone without an issue. I'm not sure where your problems truly reside.  

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

You know Veritas has been busted over and over for posting edited videos right.. Probably not. 

Your post is Asinine and untrue.  Nearly every video is edited.  Thank God.  The issue is whether misleading.  To that, court emphatically say no.  James is kicking ass in the courts.

They are up to 320 retractions by mainstream media for posting falsehoods like yours.

110926run_defense710.jpg

37 minutes ago, retrofade said:

dude. I use Sheets on my iPhone without an issue. I'm not sure where your problems truly reside.  

Dude. Where did I say I was having problems with Google Sheets?

:shrug:

110926run_defense710.jpg

4 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

For Google Play Music, I am on a family plan, by pre-paying 2 years, it works out to $2.50 per month, up to 6 in the family group.  As I mentioned, the best perk is that it includes Youtube Video Red premium which eliminates ads.  GPM was missing one essential, Eagles Hotel California, I paid a couple bucks for that as I recall.

With Spotify, you can have a family account up to 5, I don't recall the exact cost, but about $3 per month as I recall.  I have had the account for about 6 months, just never started using the service yet.

I never thought about Amazon, I have Prime, love Prime Video, been trying to convince the wife to drop Netflix. Prime Video is way better than Netflix in my opinion.

I'm an absolute amateur when it comes to smartphones/music sites. Just use Amazon because it comes with my Prime and I don't why I need to pay for anything else.  I have no clue about the pros and cons. 

3 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

I like the pure Android experience, my first Smartphone was the Samsung S4 and I hated it.  I like using Google Sheets an Docs for simple personal use, primarily on my smartphone.

If my mother in law could learn smartphone in her 80's, I should be able to learn the Apple system.  Granddaughter just got her iPhone 11 a few weeks ago, that is a nice phone.

You like Android but didn't like the S4. :shrug:

Wasn't the S4 pure Android?

3 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

Veritas has a terrible reputation, absolute "gotcha" bullshit. Please paraphrase.

If Gogle has a left bias, and I don't believe they do, but if they do does it help or hurt their shareholder value?

Cause at the end of the day, that's what's important. 

8 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

You know Veritas has been busted over and over for posting edited videos right.. Probably not. 

Everyone edits video’s you dope. That’s a really lame attempted slime. I’ve seen probably 8 to 10 of their videos, and the person that’s speaking goes on and on with no edits breaks, and what they’re saying is what it is. They’re not short statements that could be taken out of context. They blatantly out themselves thinking they’re talking to a trusted insider. Video edits are easy to see, skipper. Maybe they had one bad apple do something on a video, but I haven’t seen it. Your mindset is if one video was edited to mislead, then everything else they’ve done is disqualified. That’s about as intelligent as saying that since a Boise St. player robbed a bank, that means all the other players must be criminals, as well. That would only be true in Montana St. Football, LOL.  But that’s what the left does. A lot on the left think if you support Trump, you must be as bad as a person he is. 

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, renoskier said:

Veritas has a terrible reputation, absolute "gotcha" bullshit. Please paraphrase.

If Gogle has a left bias, and I don't believe they do, but if they do does it help or hurt their shareholder value?

Cause at the end of the day, that's what's important. 

You really seriously think Google doesn’t manipulate data to push their left social agenda including the targeting of conservative websites and their competition? They’ve been in trouble for doing this for years and Congress has even made their CEO come to Washington and get grilled at least 2 to 3 times. The IRS got busted for targeting conservative political groups, as well. Google it, or maybe Yahoo would be better. LOL. 

kat.jpg

12 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

Pfffft.  Both my wife and my Nexus 6p went to crap in slightly over a year, my Pixel 2 xl camera crapped out at 21 months, and my wife's Pixel 3 xl has that bovine excrement notch at the top.  We also pay for mother in law's phone, so add a Pixel and a Pixel 3 xl, that is dumping a lot of money into Google profits.  I invested 4% of my wife rollover IRA into Apple 4-5 years ago at approximately $93 per share.  It is up about 400% plus dividends. We are raising 2granddaughters, both of them have iPhone 11.

As for the political aspect, I have no problems Google, Facebook, Twitter, and others supporting liberal stuff, but censorship on their platforms is going to require government intervention at some point.  Not exactly sure what that should be.

Nice to know that along with budget busting deficits Trumpists are also on board with tons of regulations.  At least we don't need to listen to those fables for 40 more years. 

Posted Image

Guest #1Stunner
17 hours ago, renoskier said:

What are the primary goals of the Google "social agenda"? What is it about their agenda that you don't agree with?

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=What+are+the+primary+goals+of+the+Google+"social+agenda"%3F+What+is+it+about+their+agenda+that+you+don't+agree+with%3F

Fixed it for you...

This is a message board, not a search engine.

Try running a web search to answer your questions.  

Guest #1Stunner

Not Google, but Twitter actively suppressing and blocking a third party candidate effort.  We should all be concerned that these companies are so big and control access to information.

46 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Fixed it for you...

This is a message board, not a search engine.

Try running a web search to answer your questions.  

Good morning stunner!

How the hell are ya?

Getting ready for church?

Should I Google these questions? :D

18 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Big boy communication. I suppose you save the cartoons for really important communication. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪👍

This, from a guy who communicates via emoji.

:thumbsup:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor