Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Phucking done with Google

43 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Does Google have a "social agenda"?

Is it stated anywhere?

What are the primary goals of the Google "social agenda"? What is it about their agenda that you don't agree with?

Do you have any idea how badly you just embarrassed yourself? Either you’re doing an embarrassingly bad job of trolling, or you’re embarrassingly clueless. 

kat.jpg

18 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

My bad. How rude of me not to introduce you two! Toonpee, meet Slang Spelling, Slang Spelling, meet toonpee.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/thesaurus/words+meaning+alternative+spellings+or+pronunciations+(list+of).html

Your stupidity is astounding.

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Big boy communication. I suppose you save the cartoons for really important communication. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪👍

A picture is worth a thousand words.   Amazing how the far right labels anyone who is moderate or not right with them as a flaming liberal.

25 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Do you have any idea how badly you just embarrassed yourself? Either you’re doing an embarrassingly bad job of trolling, or you’re embarrassingly clueless. 

I don't interact with you very often, so why the animosity?

They were honest questions. You said Google has a "social agenda", I'm simply asking if it's a stated agenda? If not, what do you believe their agenda is?

I believe their primary "agenda" is to increase my shareholder value. Do you think their behavior somehow harms that objective?

Just now, renoskier said:

I don't interact with you very often, so why the animosity?

They were honest questions. You said Google has a "social agenda", I'm simply asking if it's a stated agenda? If not, what do you believe their agenda is?

I believe their primary "agenda" is to increase my shareholder value. Do you think their behavior somehow harms that objective?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

kat.jpg

25 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

How could you possibly be stupid enough to not understand slang spelling. Do you pull over and tell the Taco Tyme manager that he’s a fvcking idiot because he can’t spell? I’ll bet you do. What a dumbass. 

You manage a taco tyme? That's cool. I like taco tyme.

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

The lefty’s here will laugh at you for the suggestion that Google has any political bias affecting their products, so that right there confirms there’s bias. I think it was Veritas that got ahold of a secretly taped video by a whistleblower being at lunch with an executive at Google that was discussing how they manipulate their products to suit their social agenda. Pretty shocking stuff as I recall seeing it. 

You know Veritas has been busted over and over for posting edited videos right.. Probably not. 

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

By all means, go for it. I personally believe that Spotify is a superior service to what you're moving from anyway. That said, I also think that you're looking for reasons to get upset about Google services. 

Pfffft.  Both my wife and my Nexus 6p went to crap in slightly over a year, my Pixel 2 xl camera crapped out at 21 months, and my wife's Pixel 3 xl has that bovine excrement notch at the top.  We also pay for mother in law's phone, so add a Pixel and a Pixel 3 xl, that is dumping a lot of money into Google profits.  I invested 4% of my wife rollover IRA into Apple 4-5 years ago at approximately $93 per share.  It is up about 400% plus dividends. We are raising 2granddaughters, both of them have iPhone 11.

As for the political aspect, I have no problems Google, Facebook, Twitter, and others supporting liberal stuff, but censorship on their platforms is going to require government intervention at some point.  Not exactly sure what that should be.

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 hours ago, renoskier said:

Are all the music services pretty much the same?

I use Amazon Music because it comes with my Prime membership but honestly don't know a damn thing about how or why one service might be better than another. I know Spotify is popular and I have the free app on my phone but should probably delete it because I don't think I've opened it in months.

For Google Play Music, I am on a family plan, by pre-paying 2 years, it works out to $2.50 per month, up to 6 in the family group.  As I mentioned, the best perk is that it includes Youtube Video Red premium which eliminates ads.  GPM was missing one essential, Eagles Hotel California, I paid a couple bucks for that as I recall.

With Spotify, you can have a family account up to 5, I don't recall the exact cost, but about $3 per month as I recall.  I have had the account for about 6 months, just never started using the service yet.

I never thought about Amazon, I have Prime, love Prime Video, been trying to convince the wife to drop Netflix. Prime Video is way better than Netflix in my opinion.

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

I've heard that Pixels are garbage. It's why I've stuck with iPhones for as long as I have. 

I like the pure Android experience, my first Smartphone was the Samsung S4 and I hated it.  I like using Google Sheets an Docs for simple personal use, primarily on my smartphone.

If my mother in law could learn smartphone in her 80's, I should be able to learn the Apple system.  Granddaughter just got her iPhone 11 a few weeks ago, that is a nice phone.

110926run_defense710.jpg