Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada6077

Trump 911 speech

Does it bother anybody else about his speech in the PA field? 
Here we have a five time deferring president talking to brave men and women about helping ur country? I find it hippocritical from the man who had bone spurs and cowered in the Whitehouse when protesters got close! Good thing he didn’t grow up in my neighborhood; or maybe he’d be a better person
why would you respect this behavior?

4 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

Here we have a five time deferring president talking to brave men and women about helping ur country? I find it hippocritical from the man who had bone spurs and cowered in the Whitehouse when protesters got close! Good thing he didn’t grow up in my neighborhood; or maybe he’d be a better person

32599e1fe21f41ffdc01f2ac515bdca3.jpg

v0icAvfW.jpg

Fun fact... well, maybe not a fun fact...

I interviewed the sister of the pilot on that flight about 10 years ago. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

2 hours ago, Nevada6077 said:

I hate Trump. Blah, blah, blah ,blah

7 hours ago, Nevada6077 said:

It would have been a bigger issue if he, as President, HADNT made some sort of speech on this day.  Too many other issues to get worked up about this.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

8 hours ago, Nevada6077 said:

Damn that Donald Trump for:

*SPINS WHEEL*

His 9/11 Speech

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

9 hours ago, Nevada6077 said:

And

Was this in response to my above post? If so, she was a nice lady. Talked about her brother and her family's experience that day and after. I guess one of her sisters served as the spokesperson for the family for a long time, so it was the first time this sibling had talked about it publicly. Was the 10 year mark I believe. 

They go to the ceremony in PA every year. I always think about that plane on 9/11 now... before it was always the towers. What brave mother+++++ers to take those assholes on and save god knows how many people at the expense of their own lives. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Also, we all know Trump would have been Ellis from die hard on that plane...

tenor_(1).gif

19 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

Was this in response to my above post? If so, she was a nice lady. Talked about her brother and her family's experience that day and after. I guess one of her sisters served as the spokesperson for the family for a long time, so it was the first time this sibling had talked about it publicly. Was the 10 year mark I believe. 

They go to the ceremony in PA every year. I always think about that plane on 9/11 now... before it was always the towers. What brave mother+++++ers to take those assholes on and save god knows how many people at the expense of their own lives. 

you can bet that none of the trumps would have busted the door down. theyd of been looking for a way out

35 minutes ago, renoskier said:

I don't say "under god" either. It never should have been added.

Well the US is no longer indivisible either. And BLM says there is not liberty and justice for all. Under Harris, after Biden is pushed aside, the pledge will be rewritten to say I won’t pledge allegiance to the privileged white honkies of America. 

On 9/11/2020 at 11:28 AM, Nevada6077 said:

What are we complaining about now? What's going on? There is a long history of presidents taking deferments and/or actively avoiding the draft/military in some way.....he's hardly the first. Are  you suggesting that he shouldn't have spoke? That would have been a huge mistake. Let's stop bitching about every little thing.