Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Site Upgrade

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Oh We'll notice!  You took the ONE thing I could count on in these turbulent times and messed with it!  You've been warned.

Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Is it true the upgrade requires that we be 6 ft from our keyboards?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

7 minutes ago, RSF said:

Is it true the upgrade requires that we be 6 ft from our keyboards?

Yes 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

30 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

dont ignore me @mugtang  google dark reader and add it to your extensions...NOW!

I use chrome but don’t use dark reader. No need to. I rarely browse the internet on my pc. 

Mug,

Every day and in every way this site just continues to get better and better.  Ignore the naysayers this is a great improvement. I can finally read everything on every page of the MWCboard. Of course it might have something to do with the new reading glasses I purchased this past weekend.

ALL HAIL TO THE IMPROVEMENTS ON THIS SITE AND TO HELL AND BACK TO ALL THOSE WHO COMPLAIN.

Guest #1Stunner
11 hours ago, mugtang said:

I use chrome but don’t use dark reader. No need to. I rarely browse the internet on my pc. 

The new software is definitely oriented toward mobile...

On desktop / laptop browser, you now get about 1 to 2 posts (total) on your screen, a ton of unused white space (small font), and a lot of scrolling.

Nothing against you MUG, since it isn't your software.

But the new  software is garbage. 

27 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Are we going to fix the aspect ratio in threads?

It’s like a cell phone view for landscape viewing.

I’m still working to fix things.  Please be patient. 

On 9/11/2020 at 2:12 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Looks good.  The notifications on the top right are a little hard to make out with the Boise theme but other than that, super sharp.

Yes, this. Could that font/icon color be changed to white?

Right now it looks like:

2020-09-12 (1).png

2 hours ago, CV147 said:

Yes, this. Could that font/icon color be changed to white?

Right now it looks like:

2020-09-12 (1).png

Yes.  That’s on my to do list. 

27 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I need the edit button back by the quote button. I look like a maniac quoting myself :frustrated:

:shrug: