son of a gun

Eric Trump once again shows why he shouldn't be on Twitter

13 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Yeah, if you were smart enough to be able to tell the difference between betting on facts vs. betting on an election prediction that I’ve never claimed to know the result of, then you wouldn’t have made this silly post. 🤪🤪🤪👍 In addition to that, the child that wanted the bet would isn’t good for his word that he’d do ‘whatever’ if he lost, anyway. 

fools gold chicken GIF by Fool's Gold Records

2 hours ago, PackNation said:

Yes it is. Remember a couple of months ago I called you out on another convert lie to the tune of a $1000 donation bet to the Pack athletic fund?

You disappeared again. I can dig it up and bump it if you want to deny it.

🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂 Dude, you know I only read about 25% or less of your cliche factory boring comebacker posts these days, and that makes you even more upset and desperate.  I don’t disappear from anything I was never there for, champ. You’re a boring loser, and you viewing yourself as a stud Convert stalker stupidly makes this your most proud and epic accomplishment in life. Imagine that. You keep making the mistake of assuming that I give a fvck about what you think. You’re a nothing to me. 

3 hours ago, son of a gun said:

Convert, this is just the latest in a LONG line of really stupid things Eric has put on Twitter trying to disparage "lefties". Here's one of my favorites;

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/eric-trump-makes-boo-boo-on-twitter-gets-brutally-reminded-his-father-is-donald-trump-2698995.html

Dude, I could give a shit about Eric Trump. I don’t keep track of every whiney thing he says. But if I see him say something that I agree with, I’ll say it. You TDS kiddies are so ‘all or nothing’ with Trump. If you say one good thing about Trump, then you love everything he and his family says and does, and you’d do sexual favors for him if asked. You guys are like fvcking children when you hate something and can’t get your way. Which makes it entertaining to be here and incite you further. 😂😂😂😂😂👍

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂 Dude, you know I only read about 25% or less of your cliche factory boring comebacker posts these days, and that makes you even more upset and desperate.  I don’t disappear from anything I was never there for, champ. You’re a boring loser, and you viewing yourself as a stud Convert stalker stupidly makes this your most proud and epic accomplishment in life. Imagine that. You keep making the mistake of assuming that I give a fvck about what you think. You’re a nothing to me. 

And here you are taking the time to write all this nonsense...again. just imagine if you did care. Lol. You are definitely feeling some stress little fella. 

What's funny is I know you lie. Everyone else that reads your fiction here knows you lie. YOU know you lie. Yet you just can't stop yourself. 

As always, thanks for the laugh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, PackNation said:

And here you are taking the time to write all this nonsense...again. just imagine if you did care. Lol. You are definitely feeling some stress little fella. 

What's funny is I know you lie. Everyone else that reads your fiction here knows you lie. YOU know you lie. Yet you just can't stop yourself. 

As always, thanks for the laugh.

Translation: “How am I going to flick my boogers at Convert if Convert isn’t there anymore? How can this be happening to me? I’ll have to try extra, extra, extra hard to bait him now. I’ll tell him that he really cares about me, he’s feeling stress from my amazing presence, his pants are on fire because he’s a liar liar, and then laugh. I think this could work!”

9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Translation: “How am I going to flick my boogers at Convert if Convert isn’t there anymore? How can this be happening to me? I’ll have to try extra, extra, extra hard to bait him now. I’ll tell him that he really cares about me, he’s feeling stress from my amazing presence, his pants are on fire because he’s a liar liar, and then laugh. I think this could work!”

Next time could you translate in English?

I'm not fluent in Rambling Contard.

How many posts would you have a day of you DID care about all the things you claim not to care about?