Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

son of a gun

Eric Trump once again shows why he shouldn't be on Twitter

If these Grifters, thieves, and degenerates are reelected, its Good Night America.

They're going to steal so much from our Treasury, our great, great grand children will be paying off their robbery.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, Spaztecs said:

If these Grifters, thieves, and degenerates are reelected, its Good Night America.

They're going to steal so much from our Treasury, our great, great grand children will be paying off their robbery.

Explain how that works.  

1 hour ago, son of a gun said:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/eric-trump-google-mob-psycho-100-213325042.html

Just a note; the character shown is from an anime called, "Mob Psycho 100", which is an over the top comedy series. And the character's nickname is "Mob".

Son of a Gun shows again why he shouldn’t be TDS.......but he is. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, son of a gun said:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/eric-trump-google-mob-psycho-100-213325042.html

Just a note; the character shown is from an anime called, "Mob Psycho 100", which is an over the top comedy series. And the character's nickname is "Mob".

Let me explain it to you. There’s been recent research on Google and their searches that make the case that they’re attempting to manipulate the public in terms of affecting elections and in many other social and cultural ways with the obvious intent to make America more like they want it to be. You can laugh at that like a little unintelligent punk, but it’s going to be used in hearings that will eventually break up big tech whether it’s in the next couple years or 4 years from now when Haley is president. 

The point Eric is making, you idiot, is that they’re trying to put a non threatening happy face on what a mob is to younger kids. Social engineering bitch. 

kat.jpg

5 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Let me explain it to you. There’s been recent research on Google and their searches that make the case that they’re attempting to manipulate the public in terms of affecting elections and in many other social and cultural ways with the obvious intent to make America more like they want it to be. You can laugh at that like a little unintelligent punk, but it’s going to be used in hearings that will eventually break up big tech whether it’s in the next couple years or 4 years from now when Haley is president. 

The point Eric is making, you idiot, is that they’re trying to put a non threatening happy face on what a mob is to younger kids. Social engineering bitch. 

Convert, once again proving that he has no idea what technology is, let alone how it works. 

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Recent research 😂😂😂😂😂😂. And I won’t even dignify the last paragraph with a response, you are fully indoctrinated into the cult and common sense has departed.

Convert, this is just the latest in a LONG line of really stupid things Eric has put on Twitter trying to disparage "lefties". Here's one of my favorites;

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/eric-trump-makes-boo-boo-on-twitter-gets-brutally-reminded-his-father-is-donald-trump-2698995.html

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Put your money where your mouth is. It's always funny when it comes down to money how quickly things go silent. 

Yes it is. Remember a couple of months ago I called you out on another convert lie to the tune of a $1000 donation bet to the Pack athletic fund?

You disappeared again. I can dig it up and bump it if you want to deny it.

54 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Put your money where your mouth is. It's always funny when it comes down to money how quickly things go silent. 

Didn't somebody try to bet with you on the election with loser getting a ban? 

52 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Convert, this is just the latest in a LONG line of really stupid things Eric has put on Twitter trying to disparage "lefties". Here's one of my favorites;

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/eric-trump-makes-boo-boo-on-twitter-gets-brutally-reminded-his-father-is-donald-trump-2698995.html

You’re trying to point this out to a dude who makes Eric Trump look like the president of Mensa. 

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

Didn't somebody try to bet with you on the election with loser getting a ban? 

Yeah, if you were smart enough to be able to tell the difference between betting on facts vs. betting on an election prediction that I’ve never claimed to know the result of, then you wouldn’t have made this silly post. 🤪🤪🤪👍 In addition to that, the child that wanted the bet would isn’t good for his word that he’d do ‘whatever’ if he lost, anyway. 

kat.jpg