Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maynard Delecto

Joe Biden Struggles to Read Teleprompter at Q&A Session

On 9/8/2020 at 12:39 PM, Bob said:

Cuz it got whittled down to Biden an avowed communist. Biden was somehow the most electable out of him, a phony fake nice gay, a gun grabbing anti-religion psycho, a callous bitch who slept her way to the top and a loathsome woman that pretends to be an indian.

Wow nice talk pal

On 9/8/2020 at 1:20 PM, SDSUfan said:

The other choices were a fake Indian, a fake Mexican, a fake black chick, a real commie, gay Opie and Spartacus. Addled, corrupt dementia guy seemed downright enlightened.

Remember to reference "Joe Biden" in quotes because "Joe Biden" is nothing more than a meat puppet. He will make no decisions. Those will be left to an unelectable cabal of America hating communists. Nihilists, libertines, freaks and kooks that comprise the base of  the "Democrat" party.

Wow and trump is not fake?😘

On 9/8/2020 at 1:24 PM, Slapdad said:

Age isn't a problem for Trump. He seems to still have as much energy as ever. And he's as "with it" as he has always been....it's just that his "with it" has always been outrageous. 

Oh yeah let’s not forget his gait and parkanson stroke issues! And the Two am trip to see his doctor for routine issues?

yeah he is healthy😭

On 9/9/2020 at 2:14 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, hate Trump all you want, but the guy sleeps 5 hours and Biden probably 10, and Trump has the energy of a 25 year old. Not to mention the unprecedented load on his head with all the incoming he takes. There isn’t a politician alive that could’ve taken this much fire and stress and with his schedule for 4 years, let alone one. Trump looks tired at times, but anyone would in his shoes. He doesn’t seem to me to have any age related slow down of mental function. Make all the cliche jokes you want, but it’s true. Trump is obese and senile

1 minute ago, Nevada6077 said:

Wow and trump is not fake?😘

No.  He's actually Donald Trump.

But while were at it, I'll expand the list of Democrat clowns to:

A fake Republican ( Bloomberg), a fake human  (Steyer) and the foreign exchange student from Sixteen Candles

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

3 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

No.  He's actually Donald Trump.

But while were at it, I'll expand the list of Democrat clowns to:

A fake Republican ( Bloomberg), a fake human  (Steyer) and the foreign exchange student from Sixteen Candles

John Barron and David Dennison say hi.

2 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

Oh yeah let’s not forget his gait and parkanson stroke issues! And the Two am trip to see his doctor for routine issues?

yeah he is healthy😭

3 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

yeah he is healthy😭

Joe Biden has dementia.  You idiots can deny, deflect and make excuses for it but it's still true.  He is deteriorating rapidly.   God forbid if he ever takes office he will be the oldest president on his very first day.  He'll be older than Ronald Reagan on his last day in office.

He is unfit.  The Democrats KNOW he his unfit.   His candidacy is a sham.  The country will be governed by an un-elected and un-electable cabal of America hating communists, creeps, weirdos, sexual deviants and mentally disturbed psychotics that comprise the Democrat base.

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

8 minutes ago, toonkee said:

John Barron and David Dennison say hi.

Well tell  old John and Dave ( whoever they are) I said Hi back at em'

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

5 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Well tell  old John and Dave ( whoever they are) I said Hi back at em'

You know, I forgot about Carolin Gallego and John Miller, but they'll all be in Vegas this week. Doubt I see them but if I do I will them your regards.

6 minutes ago, toonkee said:

You know, I forgot about Carolin Gallego and John Miller, but they'll all be in Vegas this week. Doubt I see them but if I do I will them your regards.

Thank you for that.

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

30 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:
On 9/9/2020 at 4:14 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, hate Trump all you want, but the guy sleeps 5 hours and Biden probably 10, and Trump has the energy of a 25 year old. Not to mention the unprecedented load on his head with all the incoming he takes. There isn’t a politician alive that could’ve taken this much fire and stress and with his schedule for 4 years, let alone one. Trump looks tired at times, but anyone would in his shoes. He doesn’t seem to me to have any age related slow down of mental function. Make all the cliche jokes you want, but it’s true. 

MW-ES659_baby_c_20160728081242_ZG.jpg

kat.jpg

On 9/9/2020 at 7:08 AM, retrofade said:

WTF?  

—- Space Force (aka Space Warfare Service) is a new military branch of the Armed Forces.

Check, he’s correct. 

—- Space Force exists in Air Force (aka Dept. of Air Force).

He already said Space Force was a new military branch of the Armed Forces. Then when he said “Air Force”, the Anal Abe’s are claimIng he intended to say Space Force again? Maybe, but I think he probably said AF because he was thinking about SF being a part of the Dept. of AF which is correct.

Holy shit, they’re pretty desperate for material if they have to nit pick on chicken shit like that. Oh, and if you’re interested in how the MSM fact checkers scored that 13 seconds, here it is:

— He didn’t give the technical name of SF (Space Warfare Service),
— He misleadingly paused right before he said “branch of the Armed Forces 
— He didn’t give enough information to prove he knew everything such as SF being 1 of 8 uniformed services,
— He didn’t say “Dept of” before he said “Air Force”
— He had a dishonest look on his face,
— His body language indicated he was being misleading,
— He praised SF as a great new military branch and it’s not great. That’s another lie
— etc.
— etc.

In those 13 seconds, Trump misled, lied and provided misinformation to the American people 23 times.  

kat.jpg