renoskier

OT: Navy / byu Game Day

26 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Stunner... I named you an Honorary New Mexican! How could you forget about me? I'm kinda hurt... that said, BYU is making it look easy, 14-0 kitties!

Huge error!  My bad!!!

Please forgive.

I award you lifetime BYU citizenship.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, dshawfan said:

Seeing my daughter on the sidelines, I feel like I have a son on the team 😂

I was worried it would be dead quiet.

But it has been fun and definitely unique to hear the sidelines and players talking.

I think I heard your daughter shouting!!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Huge error!  My bad!!!

Please forgive.

You have lifetime BYU citizenship.

It's all good my man...

bring_it_in.gif.032ee5dd6b78d42746fd3a705c6ba317.gif

4 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I was worried it would be dead quiet.

But it has been fun and definitely unique to hear the sidelines and players talking.

I think I heard your daughter shouting!!

And by "shouting" you meant 'football shouting'... right? Just wanna be clear! :P

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Wow, what a mismatch. BYU is running all over the Middies. Navy looks nothing like the team they’ve been in the last few years. 

Rough breaking in a new QB in an option based attack. 

Meanwhile… In the “unfortunate last name” category… ‘Fagot’, pronounced fa’ go’... I’m sure he got razzed quite a bit growing up...eesh!

5 minutes ago, dshawfan said:

Rough breaking in a new QB in an option based attack. 

Even tougher when you don't have any live scrimmages, so don't have to make the quick reads to respond to a real defense.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, smithy said:

Go BYU....beat that pseudo wannabee P6 team. I hope they put over a dozen points on them to quiet Aresco and his dreams.

Im torn for the same reason. I like Niumatalolo, but my hatred for Aresco exceeds that of BYU.

• Like 1

Alright, printing the BYU schedule out and sticking it on the fridge - I’m a Coug this year. 

Not going to bother turning this one on after the half, great way to start the season!

• Like 4

BYU haters gotta admit... BYU is looking pretty good for an opening game. They say game 2 is when you see huge improvements over game 1... only critique I have so is the QB being a little more accurate. He missed a couple of wide open guys, and could have checked down, instead of forcing a couple passes. And maybe use their tight ends a little more across the middle, but over all, they're looking good.

Navy is completely unprepared.  This was a Top20 team last season.  I understand their offense taking a huge step backwards but I expected a stiffer test from a solid veteran defense.  

I’m not convinced BYU’s as good as they look right now.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, raadsel said:

Even tougher when you don't have any live scrimmages, so don't have to make the quick reads to respond to a real defense.

Tough for Navy, since the State of Maryland limited live scrimmages.

I hope Sitake puts the backups in soon.

• Like 1

Bam... just like that, 38-0. May only be BYU fans left on this thread by the end of the 3rd. Lots of guys will be peeling off soon for other things to watch or do.