Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

OT: Navy / byu Game Day

11 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

My absolute favorite post from the AAC board.

4C4139D2-48B3-474E-A898-5834E2105F54.jpeg

That aged well.  I do agree though, the gap in skill was massive.  Some real insightful folks over there 😂.

Most of those guys are morons. They are worse than Wyoming fans.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

11 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Very level headed. It's always dangerous to make too much out of the first game of the year when you don't know who either team is. BYU looks to have a formidable OL at the very least. 

It reminds me of when we killed UCLA. 

3 hours ago, utenation said:

Since when have BYU fans tapered their delusional expectations? As recently as the Tasom Hill era, we heard plenty of talk about Heisman Trophies and national championships in August...BYU’s best all time month ever.. 

In recent years, reality set in early with schedules front loaded with P5 teams and many losses.  Those lessons are short lived is my guess.. We’ll soon be hearing more yapping about respect after more wins over Montana State Tech and the rest of 2020’s murderous stiffs.

This might go down as a comparable season to 1984 in Provo.. For the last 36 years, BYU fans have milked every drop out of that embarrassing year...

LMAO. This is great. This is the power of BYU. This is the passion that makes me love BYU.