Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

OT: Navy / byu Game Day

Guest #1Stunner
26 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Stunner... I named you an Honorary New Mexican! How could you forget about me? I'm kinda hurt... that said, BYU is making it look easy, 14-0 kitties!

Huge error!  My bad!!!

Please forgive.

I award you lifetime BYU citizenship.

21-0 Kitties... Navy doesn't know what to expect from the BYU offense, has them out of position badly!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, dshawfan said:

Seeing my daughter on the sidelines, I feel like I have a son on the team 😂

I was worried it would be dead quiet.

But it has been fun and definitely unique to hear the sidelines and players talking.

I think I heard your daughter shouting!!

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Huge error!  My bad!!!

Please forgive.

You have lifetime BYU citizenship.

It's all good my man...

bring_it_in.gif.032ee5dd6b78d42746fd3a705c6ba317.gif

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

4 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I was worried it would be dead quiet.

But it has been fun and definitely unique to hear the sidelines and players talking.

I think I heard your daughter shouting!!

And by "shouting" you meant 'football shouting'... right? Just wanna be clear! :P

Meanwhile… In the “unfortunate last name” category… ‘Fagot’, pronounced fa’ go’... I’m sure he got razzed quite a bit growing up...eesh!

BYU haters gotta admit... BYU is looking pretty good for an opening game. They say game 2 is when you see huge improvements over game 1... only critique I have so is the QB being a little more accurate. He missed a couple of wide open guys, and could have checked down, instead of forcing a couple passes. And maybe use their tight ends a little more across the middle, but over all, they're looking good.

Guest #1Stunner
49 minutes ago, raadsel said:

Even tougher when you don't have any live scrimmages, so don't have to make the quick reads to respond to a real defense.

Tough for Navy, since the State of Maryland limited live scrimmages.

I hope Sitake puts the backups in soon.

Bam... just like that, 38-0. May only be BYU fans left on this thread by the end of the 3rd. Lots of guys will be peeling off soon for other things to watch or do.

Whomever at ESPN signed off on this game is going to be calling in sick tomorrow...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.