Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

I wish we were playing this weekend

30 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Don't worry....

Help is here.

#BYU #TheWest'sTeam

And I’m going to watch it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 hours ago, WyomingAg said:

At least there are some articles making it sound like the pac-12 and B1G are reconsidering or at least having discussions about various options and dates that football could start. Whether anything actually comes of that remains to be seen but at least there seems like there is some consideration and options being talked about.

Has anybody seen anything suggesting MW is even having any discussions at all about when to start football? Or has the conference totally given up and put it on the back burner till late Nov/Dec to even start talking about it?

We’ll do whatever the B1G does as will the PAC 🙄

51 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

cool thinking IMHO. the Club Box is closed since it's enclosed and somewhat narrow so they installed 'party decks' where groups can sit together but maintain 10-12 foot distance.

094a88a911e4df39353ee4a313796052.jpg

That is pretty cool. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Yeah this is first opening week of college football I will not even watch ONE game in the past 20+ years (ie since I started following sports). I am hoping this is the last time in my life I say that.

There is not a single game this week I am really interested in. I mean I guess cheering for Arky State over Memphis. In part cause Arky State took Fresno's best player and in part cause boo AAC. But I only have enough interest to check to score not actually watch the game... Even when the Big-3 start playing I doubt I will watch many games. I mean I might have a game on in the background but it won't be like the past where I am watching football for 12hrs every single saturday during college football season.

I'd tune in to tonight's football game, But so hard to break away from this evening "Ancient Aliens" episode, it's especially riveting!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

25 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

I'd tune in to tonight's football game, But so hard to break away from this evening "Ancient Aliens" episode, it's especially riveting!

Shit...Ancient Aliens is on...why am I reading the MWC board.

17 hours ago, UofNPackFan said:

The prolonged shut down of things Is and will be the dumbest and thing we have ever done in modern history. I understand the first month or two, because it was so unknown.  Now it's a joke and ruining lives, livelihoods, futures, kids and adults.  Just play the damn games. If a player is scared or has medical issues then allow a medical redshirt season plain and simple.  The colleges messed this on up bigtime. 

it's more like places such as Japan and S Korea are looking at America and shaking their head...they did what they were told: wore masks, stayed in, allowed contract tracing, washed their hands often...they had no runs on TP/paper towels and their cases dropped FAST.

Americans on the other hand have proven over the last 5 months how selfish they have truly become. 'Great' my butt...

mem skyline sig.jpeg

SMU struggles against Texas St.

IOW, getting back to normal on The Hilltop.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

20 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Don't worry....

Help is here.

#BYU #TheWest'sTeam

My daughter is working with the team as a student trainer and is traveling w the team this weekend. Really glad that BYU is able to play this season. So far this has been a heckuva learning experience for my daughter. 

Guest #1Stunner
9 minutes ago, dshawfan said:

My daughter is working with the team as a student trainer and is traveling w the team this weekend. Really glad that BYU is able to play this season. So far this has been a heckuva learning experience for my daughter. 

Awesome!  Hope she has an enjoyable, safe trip.

I read that the team is staying in a really cool historic hotel.