Jump to content
retrofade

After 6 Murder Trials and Nearly 24 Years, Charges Dropped Against Curtis Flowers

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, retrofade said:

Where did I say anything about his guilt or innocence? 

Don’t play your little games. You post stuff like this all the time that you support. When was the last time you posted something you disagreed with? When was the last time you posted something you disagreed with and said nothing? How would the readers know you disagreed with it? I’ve never seen you do that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Don’t play your little games. You post stuff like this all the time that you support. When was the last time you posted something you disagreed with? When was the last time you posted something you disagreed with and said nothing? How would the readers know you disagreed with it? I’ve never seen you do that. 

I'm not playing any "games" here. I post newsworthy things all the time and don't take a stance either way on them. 

In this case, regardless of the guilt or innocence of this individual, it's obvious that the judicial system failed him, and the families of the victims at the same time. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, retrofade said:

I'm not playing any "games" here. I post newsworthy things all the time and don't take a stance either way on them. 

In this case, regardless of the guilt or innocence of this individual, it's obvious that the judicial system failed him, and the families of the victims at the same time. 

Oh retro, you’ve never been wrong on anything, apparently. Always an excuse or a story. 🤠👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh retro, you’ve never been wrong on anything, apparently. Always an excuse or a story. 🤠👍

I've never claimed that. It's not my fault the gremlins in your head warp reality to such a degree.

Link to post
Share on other sites

While I understand we should try to do better in jury selection and really all areas of life in being better to each other etc... this is crazy.  
 

How would this work with double jeopardy?  Can he be tried again with a different jury?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

While I understand we should try to do better in jury selection and really all areas of life in being better to each other etc... this is crazy.  
 

How would this work with double jeopardy?  Can he be tried again with a different jury?

He's already been tried 6 times. I think it's the end of the road.

Better to let a guilty man walk free than to imprison an innocent one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, renoskier said:

He's already been tried 6 times. I think it's the end of the road.

Better to let a guilty man walk free than to imprison an innocent one. 

Except it doesn’t sound like he’s even remotely innocent...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I had no idea, thanks. 🤪🤪🤪👍 That does not make him innocent of the murders he committed. 

Nor does it make the prosecutor righteous in his indictment.

If they had given him a balanced jury from the get go, we wouldn't be here today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, renoskier said:

He's already been tried 6 times. I think it's the end of the road.

Better to let a guilty man walk free than to imprison an innocent one. 

That and he has done 24 large. I'm guessing the DA politically figures it's a wash at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...