Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

After 6 Murder Trials and Nearly 24 Years, Charges Dropped Against Curtis Flowers

15 hours ago, retrofade said:

Where did I say anything about his guilt or innocence? 

Don’t play your little games. You post stuff like this all the time that you support. When was the last time you posted something you disagreed with? When was the last time you posted something you disagreed with and said nothing? How would the readers know you disagreed with it? I’ve never seen you do that. 

kat.jpg

33 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Don’t play your little games. You post stuff like this all the time that you support. When was the last time you posted something you disagreed with? When was the last time you posted something you disagreed with and said nothing? How would the readers know you disagreed with it? I’ve never seen you do that. 

I'm not playing any "games" here. I post newsworthy things all the time and don't take a stance either way on them. 

In this case, regardless of the guilt or innocence of this individual, it's obvious that the judicial system failed him, and the families of the victims at the same time. 

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

I'm not playing any "games" here. I post newsworthy things all the time and don't take a stance either way on them. 

In this case, regardless of the guilt or innocence of this individual, it's obvious that the judicial system failed him, and the families of the victims at the same time. 

Oh retro, you’ve never been wrong on anything, apparently. Always an excuse or a story. 🤠👍

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh retro, you’ve never been wrong on anything, apparently. Always an excuse or a story. 🤠👍

I've never claimed that. It's not my fault the gremlins in your head warp reality to such a degree.

13 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

While I understand we should try to do better in jury selection and really all areas of life in being better to each other etc... this is crazy.  

How would this work with double jeopardy?  Can he be tried again with a different jury?

He's already been tried 6 times. I think it's the end of the road.

Better to let a guilty man walk free than to imprison an innocent one. 

16 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I had no idea, thanks. 🤪🤪🤪👍 That does not make him innocent of the murders he committed. 

Nor does it make the prosecutor righteous in his indictment.

If they had given him a balanced jury from the get go, we wouldn't be here today.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

5 hours ago, renoskier said:

He's already been tried 6 times. I think it's the end of the road.

Better to let a guilty man walk free than to imprison an innocent one. 

That and he has done 24 large. I'm guessing the DA politically figures it's a wash at this point.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor