Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

Famous people who have died so far in 2020

26 minutes ago, Bronco7454 said:

September 6, 2020

Lou Brock.jfif 6.42 kB · 1 download

There's already a thread about Lou Brock in the Sports Forum. 

On 9/4/2020 at 8:38 AM, Bronco7454 said:

Here's a list I put together of actors and actresses and sports figures and other well known people who have died so far this year.   It's pretty lengthy and it will only get longer between now and January 1st.

Celebrity_Deaths_in_2020.docx 8.45 MB · 8 downloads

Thanks for the information. I wasn’t sure if people were going to stop dying for the rest of the year or not. 🙂👍

kat.jpg

Cry Baby GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

23 hours ago, Bronco7454 said:

I see three nitwits who I have on my "Ignored Users" list all chimed in with idiotic and or childish comments.  Making me smile in the knowledge that I was 100 percent right to put them on the "ignored users" list here.

I'm sorry that information is idiotic or childish? :lol:

September 17-

Larry Frank Wilson (March 24, 1938 – September 17, 2020).  Born in Ribgy, Idaho. Wilson was an American professional football player who was a free safety with the St. Louis Cardinals of the National Football League (NFL).[1] An eight-time Pro Bowl selection, he played his entire 13-year career with the Cardinals and remained on the team's payroll until 2003, long after the team moved to Arizona in 1988.

Wilson was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1978, his first year of eligibility. Wilson was also named to the NFL 75th Anniversary All-Time Team in 1994[6] and was named to the NFL 100th Anniversary All-Time Team in 2019.[7]

R.I.P. No. 8: Former St. Louis football Cardinal great Larry Wilson dies at 82 - Alton Telegraph

On 9/8/2020 at 1:30 PM, Bronco7454 said:

I see three nitwits who I have on my "Ignored Users" list all chimed in with idiotic and or childish comments.  Making me smile in the knowledge that I was 100 percent right to put them on the "ignored users" list here.

I get it but MWC board life just wouldn't be the same without Convert's inane comments.

Thanks for the list. I hadn't heard that Matt Keough died. Years ago he was a good friend of my cousin as they played minor league ball together but as with friends of so many of us they eventually grew apart just as my cousin and I have.

20 minutes ago, Bronco7454 said:

September 29th

Mac Davis, 78, American singer-songwriter ("Baby, Don't Get Hooked On Me", "It's Hard To Be Humble") and actor (North Dallas Forty).  Cause of death complications from heart surgery.

Song Painter by Mac Davis on Amazon Music - Amazon.com

I wanted to start a thread about people who are still alive after seeing Bob Eucker (Brewers and Major League Indians announcer) and David McCullough (Popular historian and best narrating voice ever) we’re still kicking it. But then I thought, don’t test 2020 like that.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.