Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

31 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Phucking outrageous that you leftists are lapping up this puke.  Unconfirmed bullshit.  

Agreed. The Atlantic is no Project Veritas.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

8 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Is this about the cult of Trump (white rednecks / white trash in middle America).

Or is this about the Billion / Trillion Military Industrial Complex trying to assure that the more pro war candidate wins?  (It's money at stake...and military contracts)

Which group has more to lose?

So, in your conspiracy theory that the military industrial complex is taking down Trump.....

Are you saying that the story is false because Trump would never say such awful things?  OR  Are you saying that the timing is suspect because the people he has stepped on and disparaged over the years are coming out anonymously from the woodwork and an inconvenient time for him?  Revenge is a dish best served cold, no?

Posted Image

Guest #1Stunner
4 hours ago, Akkula said:

So, in your conspiracy theory that the military industrial complex is taking down Trump.....

Are you saying that the story is false because Trump would never say such awful things?  OR  Are you saying that the timing is suspect because the people he has stepped on and disparaged over the years are coming out anonymously from the woodwork and an inconvenient time for him?  Revenge is a dish best served cold, no?

12 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

My Conspiracy?  What conspiracy??

You think a lower intelligence, blue collar , union member, simpleton like me came up with this? 

I'm just retweeting what liberal journalists like Glenn Greenwald are saying.  These "anonymous leaks" from the intelligence community about Trump supposedly disparaging our military curiously happen the day after whenever Trump announces plans to end the war in Afghanistan.  Or to close down military bases in Germany.

I am saying that most people vote in their own self interest. 

Apparently, there are people in the Intelligence Community / Military Industrial Complex getting behind the candidate who appears more committed to funding ongoing wars and war machines.  Who would have guessed that the Democrats would emerge as the bigger warmongers!?! Billions of Dollars at stake...

Now an odd marriage has occurred.  The Democrats are now oddly aligned with the Cheney family, and both are committed to extending the 19 year war in Afghanistan...

Then after the unsubstantiated leaks occur, "useful idiots" in the Media and populace with the Trump Boners run with an unverifiable story, advancing the agenda of the warmongers.... (The leak was effective for the warmongers, but ironically undermines liberals funding agenda...).

Meanwhile, we abandon the calls to be more like Costa Rica (ending a worthless war, and defunding the military and using money for social programs, like free tuition, healthcare, etc).  Joe Biden is against both of those proposals, but is in favor of the war in Afghanistan.  Never would have guessed that a Democrat is more pro-war than a Republican.

7 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

Project Veritas uses unnamed sources?  They document with incontrovertible video evidence.

If anything, that bolsters the point that video evidence doesn't necessarilybsuppprt true statements. There are legitimate conservative media outlets. That is not one of them.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

12 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

even though Joe Biden is nothing close to a fur left politician.

GOP voters should instead continue to support one of the two or three worst presidents in history.

Who would have believed the entire Rep Party would be scared shitless of an Senile Old White Guy ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Is this about the cult of Trump (white rednecks / white trash in middle America).

Or is this about the Billion / Trillion Military Industrial Complex trying to assure that the more pro war candidate wins?  (It's money at stake...and military contracts)

Which group has more to lose?

Both are a disgusting bunch.

I'm surprised by the timidity of the electorate in regards to the elites  Back in the depression, they were kidnapping and assaulting these billionaires.Today, we blame our probs on Leftists.

I saw an interview with Wynton Marsalis the other night. He was a guest on the Bill Maher show. He says, and I not only agreed, but have been thinking this myself for several years, that we are so wrapped up in Blue State/Red State Culture War bs that we are missing the real con. The con of power and money. The Elites vs the rest of us. The MSM and alt media who are owned by the 1% are the ones ratcheting up the culture war.  For their benefit. 

Yet, we keep fighting each other in the streets while they further secure their permanent hold on power and privilege.

That's my rant for the day.

Americans Mayor

How come the author names the Dems but not the R's ? 

He is obviously angry about the resistance to leaving Afghanistan, so name the R's who opposed this move as well.

Americans Mayor

9 hours ago, toonkee said:

:hahaha:

Americans Mayor

9 hours ago, toonkee said:

"We have reports of antifas on George Soros Southwest Airlines coming to Idaho with soup and Joe Biden is controlled by dark shadow people on the streets, some guy said"

Bring in the Brown Shirts !

Americans Mayor

8 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

Phucking outrageous that you leftists are lapping up this puke.  Unconfirmed bullshit.  

Phuking outrageous that the Right sniffs The Donald's ass everytime he breaks wind and tells the world how wonderful it smells.

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

My Conspiracy?  What conspiracy??

You think a lower intelligence, blue collar , union member, simpleton like me came up with this? 

I'm just retweeting what liberal journalists like Glenn Greenwald are saying.  These "anonymous leaks" from the intelligence community about Trump supposedly disparaging our military curiously happen the day after whenever Trump announces plans to end the war in Afghanistan.  Or to close down military bases in Germany.

I am saying that most people vote in their own self interest. 

Apparently, there are people in the Intelligence Community / Military Industrial Complex getting behind the candidate who appears more committed to funding ongoing wars and war machines.  Who would have guessed that the Democrats would emerge as the bigger warmongers!?! Billions of Dollars at stake...

Now an odd marriage has occurred.  The Democrats are now oddly aligned with the Cheney family, and both are committed to extending the 19 year war in Afghanistan...

Then after the unsubstantiated leaks occur, "useful idiots" in the Media and populace with the Trump Boners run with an unverifiable story, advancing the agenda of the warmongers.... (The leak was effective for the warmongers, but ironically undermines liberals funding agenda...).

Meanwhile, we abandon the calls to be more like Costa Rica (ending a worthless war, and defunding the military and using money for social programs, like free tuition, healthcare, etc).  Joe Biden is against both of those proposals, but is in favor of the war in Afghanistan.  Never would have guessed that a Democrat is more pro-war than a Republican.

It's not a D or R thing. It's a both thing. 

LBJ took us into Vietnam because of the lies and mil/pol pressure about the Tonkin Gulf incident. Nixon promised to end the War and he expanded it before ending it. Reagan had us in Granada and Iran/Contra which involved the DEA protecting chosen Drug Lord's and drug routes into the US to fund the scheme, but he had "no recollection" of it. The Bush Wars and their gross expansion of Executive War Powers, Clinton/Balkans, and Obama continuing what was handled to him.

Yet, you claim it is only the Dems who are War Mongers.

gary coleman wtf GIF

Americans Mayor

13 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Do we have to go through that again? 

Do you not find it disingenuine that Trumpistan is conveniently ignoring the Senate Intelligence Committee Report which backed the Mueller report ?

Are you not concerned with Trump ignoring DHS and FBI warnings about Terror threats from the right while ratcheting up the rhetoric towards Antifa/BLM ?

Americans Mayor

4 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

It's not a D or R thing. It's a both thing. 

LBJ took us into Vietnam because of the lies and mil/pol pressure about the Tonkin Gulf incident. Nixon promised to end the War and he expanded it before ending it. Reagan had us in Granada and Iran/Contra which involved the DEA protecting chosen Drug Lord's and drug routes into the US to fund the scheme, but he had "no recollection" of it. The Bush Wars and their gross expansion of Executive War Powers, Clinton/Balkans, and Obama continuing what was handled to him.

Yet, you claim it is only the Dems who are War Mongers.

gary coleman wtf GIF

Notice he didn't want to answer my questions:

• Are you saying that the story is false because Trump would never say such awful things? 
  • Are you saying that the timing is suspect because the people he has stepped on and disparaged over the years are coming out anonymously from the woodwork and an inconvenient time for him?  

Let's hypothesize that these anonymous sources are all just liars trying to "get" Trump.  That would just seem to prove that Donald Trump did not hire the "Best People" like he promised in 2016.  These leaks would have had to have come from senior people he would have appointed like Mattis or Kelly.  

To me that would show he is a terrible manager, judge of character, and a leader.  The guy who was supposed to hire the "best people" has a completely dysfunctional administration that cannot do anything right.  That is why covid is out of control.  Why would we retain someone who made all these grandiose promises and is in the process of driving the administration into the ground with incompetence.  He can't even keep "the best people" he chose from wanting to take him out. 

Posted Image

34 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Both are a disgusting bunch.

I'm surprised by the timidity of the electorate in regards to the elites  Back in the depression, they were kidnapping and assaulting these billionaires.Today, we blame our probs on Leftists.

I saw an interview with Wynton Marsalis the other night. He was a guest on the Bill Maher show. He says, and I not only agreed, but have been thinking this myself for several years, that we are so wrapped up in Blue State/Red State Culture War bs that we are missing the real con. The con of power and money. The Elites vs the rest of us. The MSM and alt media who are owned by the 1% are the ones ratcheting up the culture war.  For their benefit. 

Yet, we keep fighting each other in the streets while they further secure their permanent hold on power and privilege.

That's my rant for the day.

That is because in the 30’s the risk was from extremists on the left.  Today the risk is from extremists on the right.   

10 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Do you not find it disingenuine that Trumpistan is conveniently ignoring the Senate Intelligence Committee Report which backed the Mueller report ?

Are you not concerned with Trump ignoring DHS and FBI warnings about Terror threats from the right while ratcheting up the rhetoric towards Antifa/BLM ?

Fascist playbook 101.