Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

According to his own DHS, Trump is once again amplifying Russian disinformation

16 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Holy shit...  a cat owning pissing match between dudes????

oXWI6Q3Vq-WzslW1Rd-bDpJ2EBApCc7f65oqj6mb

Cat Fight !

cat fight GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Trump has blatantly attacked and tried to manipulate the election is politicizing our Institutions, ignores his own Intelligence assesments in favor of Putins, on tv for the whole world to see.

And the electorate goes:

i dont care whatever GIF

I just don't get it.

Americans Mayor

4 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

You cannot make this shit up. According to his own DHS, the "useful idiot" is at it again, parroting what his own f*cking DHS states is Russian disinformation meant to undermine our democratic process:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-03-at-3-59-48-PM.png

To repeat: Dipshit Magoo is doing the work of the FSS and the GRU by questioning the integrity of mail-in voting. :waiting:

Here's a link to the PDF.

Put in context with what Trump said today my only thought is WTF??   I understand not wanting to cross over and support a Dem but at some point you have to put your country over party.  #countryoverparty

BADD97B7-5FE7-4F31-B808-CECA4B6EF776.png

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

Put in context with what Trump said today my only thought is WTF??   I understand not wanting to cross over and support a Dem but at some point you have to put your country over party.  #countryoverparty

BADD97B7-5FE7-4F31-B808-CECA4B6EF776.png

That vote twice shit had me smh right f*cking off my shoulders.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

56 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I am the cat whisperer, and you know it. Everyone has owned a cat or two. In just a few months, I can have 3 out of 4 ferals accept people and be adoptable. It normally takes 12 to 18 months for a typical feral to start to trust you on anything if they're just hanging out in your house. 

Convert.  I am glad you support cats.  Every type of animal needs someone to be the protector.  If I had a cat in need of a home I would probably send it to you....

but your blind support of Trump at a time when everyone should so obviously be putting country over party amazes me.   

18 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Trump has blatantly attacked and tried to manipulate the election is politicizing our Institutions, ignores his own Intelligence assesments in favor of Putins, on tv for the whole world to see.

And the electorate goes:

i dont care whatever GIF

I just don't get it.

No the Trumpists go whatever.  The rest of us are +++++ing appalled.  

5 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

No the Trumpists go whatever.  The rest of us are +++++ing appalled.  

I'm reading and hearing many Indies and undecideds we're impressed by the RNC and are leaning Trump.

Obviously, much of the Electorate don't care and/or don't understand the dangers of what he is doing.

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

If you want the list of Trump accomplishments that bad, you can find it on several websites with a simple Google search. You discount any verfied facts you don't like hence the reason I don't debate with you. 

Child

You are the one that claimed he would produce a list.  Once again, you have failed to live up to your word and expect anyone here to take you seriously.  You are nothing more than a used up plaything, a clown that has lost his funny nose, an object of pity and remorse. You have yet to bring anything factual to any conversation backed by a source that has been shown time and time again to be nothing partisan conspiracy theory.  When you attempt to cite a source, you redact anything that does not fit your narrative and claim victory. 

I state again, we all know that you are unable to keep your word on anything you claim to deliver, unable to back anything you espouse with credible facts, and will resort to personal attacks when you are backed into a corner. 

It is the final point that you constantly roll back to because you either do not have the mental maturity to seriously debate, or you are living in a world complete devoid of reality.  I once again eagerly await your well thought out response....

31 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Convert.  I am glad you support cats.  Every type of animal needs someone to be the protector.  If I had a cat in need of a home I would probably send it to you....

but your blind support of Trump at a time when everyone should so obviously be putting country over party amazes me.   

You really should STFU with your "blind Trump support" nonsense. The only 'blind' going on is you missing the number of times I've ripped on Trump in the last year. And as I've explained many times, my passion doesn't come from liking Trump. It comes from keeping the policies I want to see continue and prevent the Dems from getting power and destroying this country. 

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, PokeTransplant said:

You are the one that claimed he would produce a list.  Once again, you have failed to live up to your word and expect anyone here to take you seriously.  You are nothing more than a used up plaything, a clown that has lost his funny nose, an object of pity and remorse. You have yet to bring anything factual to any conversation backed by a source that has been shown time and time again to be nothing partisan conspiracy theory.  When you attempt to cite a source, you redact anything that does not fit your narrative and claim victory. 

I state again, we all know that you are unable to keep your word on anything you claim to deliver, unable to back anything you espouse with credible facts, and will resort to personal attacks when you are backed into a corner. 

It is the final point that you constantly roll back to because you either do not have the mental maturity to seriously debate, or you are living in a world complete devoid of reality.  I once again eagerly await your well thought out response....

I didn't read your post, and I don't plan to read any others, even if I label you a child. 

Child

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You really should STFU with your "blind Trump support" nonsense. The only 'blind' going on is you missing the number of times I've ripped on Trump in the last year. And as I've explained many times, my passion doesn't come from liking Trump. It comes from keeping the policies I want to see continue and prevent the Dems from getting power and destroying this country. 

You got a list for that as well?

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude I’m willing to be polite but most educated voters have long since moved to #countryoverparty but you stubbornly remain his chief cheerleader.  :cheer: