Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maynard Delecto

Super Mario Bros 35th Anniversary

18 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Holy sh't that Urbosa dodge attack was AWESOME!!!

Full presentation

"We mentioned in the June 2019 Nintendo Direct presentation that we had started development on the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild," Aonuma said. "Many people around the world are still playing Breath of the Wild, so I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Everyone, thank you so much. Regarding the sequel, in order to make the vast world you enjoyed exploring in the original game even more impressive, the team is working hard on its development, so you'll have to wait a bit longer before we can provide more updates."

*Sigh* :frustrated:

20 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Holy sh't that Urbosa dodge attack was AWESOME!!!

Full presentation

I honestly don't care for this genre normally, but with BotW models and story it's far more interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

"We mentioned in the June 2019 Nintendo Direct presentation that we had started development on the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild," Aonuma said. "Many people around the world are still playing Breath of the Wild, so I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Everyone, thank you so much. Regarding the sequel, in order to make the vast world you enjoyed exploring in the original game even more impressive, the team is working hard on its development, so you'll have to wait a bit longer before we can provide more updates."

*Sigh* :frustrated:

No surprise. They did this with BotW as well, swear I saw the first trailer like 3 years before it came out. That said, whatever they are doing with the sequel better be huge...potentially wrapping up an arch that started with the very first Zelda game. 

3 hours ago, AztecSU said:

I honestly don't care for this genre normally, but with BotW models and story it's far more interesting. 

The first Hyrule Warriors didn't interest me that much. It looked like standard Dynasty Warriors fare with Zelda character

Watching the trailer made me feel like Age of Calamity was a real Zelda game #DayOneBuy

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

I'm old and kinda suck at video games now, so I can't even begin to describe how good it feels to trash all these kids on Mario 35. I'm finishing 1st every couple rounds and I'm usually in the final five. I haven't been this good at a game in decades.

That being said... Mario 35 isn't as good as Tetris 99. I can see why this will be a limited release, I bet people get bored with it eventually. 

On 10/2/2020 at 3:55 PM, AztecSU said:

MY GOD...how could I ever have forgotten this show?!

The moment you remember this guy (yes, that's Andre the Giant behind him)...

Captain_Lou_Albano_bio.jpg

...also voiced Mario

sddefault.jpg

On 10/2/2020 at 4:28 PM, jdgaucho said:

I hope they do this for Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Super-Mario-RPG-box.jpg

This game was amazing, completely awesome when it came out. I remember getting a rain check from Toys R Us to get it, lol. 

Earthbound, Mario RPG, and Link to the Past were my favorite SNES games, maybe all-time even. 

32 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

This game was amazing, completely awesome when it came out. I remember getting a rain check from Toys R Us to get it, lol. 

Earthbound, Mario RPG, and Link to the Past were my favorite SNES games, maybe all-time even. 

Mario and Bowser teaming up was incredible.  And I always thought the hidden boss Culex was from Final Fantasy.