Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Agzrule

MWC Football in 2020

A Google search of MW Football 2020, will say, "Item not found. Did you mean MW Football 2019 ?"

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

6 minutes ago, SJ PRIDE said:

Don't get your hopes up.  3 California + 1 Hawaii + 1 New Mexico  =  0 Football.

The five SEC Mounted schools could work up a schedule with BYU. No ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

The five SEC Mounted schools could work up a schedule with BYU. No ?

I'd like to at least play Wyoming, just to keep that streak alive, but neither school is going to go through what it takes to start a season just to play one game.

31 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I'd like to at least play Wyoming, just to keep that streak alive, but neither school is going to go through what it takes to start a season just to play one game.

Agreed.  While the boot will stay in Laramie for a 5th year in a row regardless, it would be much better to celebrate that fact on the field. 

1 hour ago, jewelz4562000 said:

If SJSU, UNLV, New Mexico, and Nevada played without fans it wouldn't be any different than their normal games so I'm assuming they would have the advantage and become the top dogs.

Lobo fans will return now that Rocky is back home where he belongs.

Guest #1Stunner
18 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

BYU has been working on games with its new partners in the Sun Belt conference.  I suggest you discuss with @#1Stunner if you have any questions.  

BYU needs 2 more games (currently only at 8).

Of the Sun Belt, the schools that are most intriguing for 2020 would be: 

University of South Alabama (Mobile Alabama has so much history).

Appalachian State University (Boone North Carolina sounds amazing)...

Hoping we can get 2 more games.   BYU is representing the Intermountain / Pacific West this season.  

P.S.  We HAVE GOT to you a BYU hat.  @robe, make this happen!

All the more reason that the SEC Mountain should have just played. This is the true conference champion anyway. UNM would of course forfeit all games and end up with the same number of wins they do otherwise while the West Division could sit on their beaches and pick the sand out of their collective vaginas.

17 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

SDSU is at least kind of practicing.  I have zero expectations of football though.  

Not any more. As of today the Athletic Department has shut down completely for two weeks due to expanding Covid on campus.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say