Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Antifa HQ and Leaders

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Goddamn, and to think I once supported that clown for President. Hell, I donated to his Senate campaign. He's gone full Looney Tunes at this point.

I voted for Perot in '92.  Came to realize he was Napoleon on crazy pills.  We all make mistakes.

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level

5 hours ago, toonkee said:

Who’s Chuck Callesto? And why does he give you guys a major woody? Last I checked, no one cares about what no name nuts have to say except for lefty’s getting desperate to rip the GOP for something. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

kat.jpg

45 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Who’s Chuck Callesto? And why does he give you guys a major woody? Last I checked, no one cares about what no name nuts have to say except for lefty’s getting desperate to rip the GOP for something. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

He works for Rasmussen.

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

Goddamn, and to think I once supported that clown for President. Hell, I donated to his Senate campaign. He's gone full Looney Tunes at this point.

Yeah I donated to him too.  He is a disgrace to everything for which he once stood.  I told them in no uncertain terms to take me off his email list.   

And our leadership keeps ignoring FBI and DoJ reports about RW terrorism being a bigger threat.

Apparently they view the RW terrorists as assets and friendlies.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

11 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

And our leadership keeps ignoring FBI and DoJ reports about RW terrorism being a bigger threat.

Apparently they view the RW terrorists as assets and friendlies.

People, not a fan.

On 9/1/2020 at 11:56 PM, IanforHeisman said:

You ever notice anyone conservatives don’t like are Antifa and run secret pedo rings..

Same way anyone leftists don’t like are white supremacists, nazis, fascists, racists, xenophobes, mysogynists, and homophobes?

Please, those in glass houses...

v0icAvfW.jpg

15 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

Per Wikipedia:

Ngo was born and raised in Portland, Oregon.[1] His parents immigrated from Vietnam by boat in 1978.[1] Raised in a Buddhist family, Ngo began attending an evangelical Christian church in high school.

Poor guy started out well but something unfortunate happened after middle school.