Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Holy Phu... Sh.. - Trump headed to Kenosha

He will self promote and pander to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

He shameless, it's his Super Power.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Just now, Spaztecs said:

He will pander to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

He shameless, it's his Super Power.

It is a swing state, his ass is on the line.  Evers and Democrats and their hinder healing is bullshit.  Violent protesters came from over a dozen other states, if Trump stays away, he is already defeated.  I am phucking glad we finally have a Republican with balls, I am tired of emasculated Republican males cowering in the corner.  This shows great leadership.  Bunker Basement Biden licking his finger and trying to raise it out of the basement to find out which way the wind is blowing.

110926run_defense710.jpg

25 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

It is a swing state, his ass is on the line.  Evers and Democrats and their hinder healing is bullshit.  Violent protesters came from over a dozen other states, if Trump stays away, he is already defeated.  I am phucking glad we finally have a Republican with balls, I am tired of emasculated Republican males cowering in the corner.  This shows great leadership.  Bunker Basement Biden licking his finger and trying to raise it out of the basement to find out which way the wind is blowing.

Including one who killed two people and maimed a third.

Trump better have a good talk for the nation extolling the best of Trumpism.  Photo Op or inflammatory speech will be self defeating.  He has been tossed a meatball, we will see if he bangs it out of the park.  Kenosha is the perfect setting to make election choices perfectly clear to the American people.

110926run_defense710.jpg

21 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Allegedly

Actually, not allegedly. Right now, the only allegation is murder. FWIW.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Guest #1Stunner

Any person should be allowed (and free) to visit any area of the United States at any time.   It shouldn't even be controversial. 

Also, it is not in poor taste for anyone running for President to visit any city in America.

These Governors and Mayors calling for either Trump or Biden to not visit their cities or States are idiots.  They don't speak for all people. 

7 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

He doesn't take responsibility for anything. He whines about how everyone is mean to him. He calls women nasty ugly pigs. He blames all his problems on others. He brags constantly but with exaggerations and lies. His wife thinks he's gross. Stiffs contractors because he can. He wears orange make-up and it takes over 2 hrs to get him ready every day!

This is a big tough man with big balls to you? 

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

He doesn't take responsibility for anything. He whines about how everyone is mean to him. He calls women nasty ugly pigs. He blames all his problems on others. He brags constantly but with exaggerations and lies. His wife thinks he's gross. Stiffs contractors because he can. He wears orange make-up and it takes over 2 hrs to get him ready every day!

Yea that’s what confuses me about Trump; people like him because he’s a “tough guy”, but he just comes across as a spoiled, whiney guy with a bunch of excuses and blame whenever something goes wrong. So beta. 

2 hours ago, Nevada6077 said:

Really 

Absolutely by the time it got to it.

Should he have been there?  Absolutely not.  

Is it appropriate or even legal for him to "defend" a gas station?  Probably not.

We don't know what happened with the first shots fired.  But the video where he was chased and knocked down, then turned and fired.  Yah, that's self defense.  Good luck getting 12 vote to convict on that.  If it goes to trial, it will be a hung jury most likely.  They could try it 100 times and they'll never get 12 conviction votes.  He could get acquitted depending on the jury, but he will never get convicted.

Crossing state lines with a firearm and all that will get plead out.

We don't know about what happened prior to the video, so that part I don't have an opinion on.

4 hours ago, toonkee said:

He is appalling.  He dog whistles all the time.  His comments on the kid were pouring gas on the fire.   And again, we have no idea what happened prior to the video, the kid may be guilty as sin for his actions prior to that. 

I would argue that LeBron and the rest did the same thing by rushing to judgement on the video of Jacob Blake, but I doubt you agree with me on that.    If the police were there because Blake was violating a restraining order for a sexual assault charge, was holding a knife, and had just been tazed, and was entering a car with three kids in it, well, that's a little more complicated story.  I don't think its clear yet what exactly happened there.

Normally I would say he has no business going to Kenosha right now.  It being the home stretch of the election does complicate it though.  He has to campaign in Wisconsin.  I still don't think it makes sense for him to go to ground zero of Kenosha this week.  Trump is over playing his hand politically, to speak nothing of the morality of the matter.