Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

Never forget Obama’s biggest scandal.

Obama has the title of the Worst Gaffe In Presidential History. He was speaking at a fancy gathering to honor current and deceased corpsman in battle. The parents of the deceased corpsmen being honored were there. So when he was mentioning some that have died and their names, he referred to them as corpse-men as in dead body corpse.  I’ve seen a couple different clips of him using it. So here we have the commander in chief of the post powerful military in the world, and he doesn’t even know how to say corpsman or corpsmen. And he made the families in attendance feel like shit to have their deceased love ones referred to as corpse’s. Excellent job, Obama. 😳😳😳😳😳

kat.jpg

20 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Obama has the title of the Worst Gaffe In Presidential History. He was speaking at a fancy gathering to honor current and deceased corpsman in battle. The parents of the deceased corpsmen being honored were there. So when he was mentioning some that have died and their names, he referred to them as corpse-men as in dead body corpse.  I’ve seen a couple different clips of him using it. So here we have the commander in chief of the post powerful military in the world, and he doesn’t even know how to say corpsman or corpsmen. And he made the families in attendance feel like shit to have their deceased love ones referred to as corpse’s. Excellent job, Obama. 😳😳😳😳😳

You gotta be the most delusional person in this place. 

Obama ended the precondition that insurance use to charge you for. That was well worth 8 years of him. Occasionally the Democrats actually look out for the common man. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

The Democrats actually said hell no to Bernie. Props to them. Biden is an acceptable President certainly not who I will vote for though. 

No way he does worse in the debates than Hillary did. Hillary was a huge asset to Trump in the debates I doubt Biden even with his gaffs is going to give Trump easy votes. I still think Trump will convince enough to win the election. If he does it will be like 2000. This is going to close if Trump wins. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

• "I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down there on 7/11"
  • "And I met with the president of the Virgin Islands"
  • "The closest thing is in 1917, they say, the great pandemic. It certainly was a terrible thing where they lost anywhere from 50 to 100 million people, probably ended the Second World War"
  • Yo-Semite
  • "Shifting production to 'Thigh-land'"
  • "May God bless the memory of those who perished in Toledo" (the mass shooting was in Dayton)
  • "I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the investigation"
  • Tim Apple
  • "The kidney has a very special place in the heart"
  • Windmills cause cancer
  • "Had Andrew Jackson been a little bit later, you wouldn't have had the Civil War. He was really angry, that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War --- he said, 'There's no reason for this.' " (Andrew Jackson died 16 years before the Civil War began)

I mean, there are countless others, but I don't have the time to go find every single one of them. 

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Yeah, all 57 states were pissed at him.

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

#NobusinessbeingPresident

:facepalm:

You're such a tool for Trumpistan.

Your guy and his synchophants do this daily. Yet, he's righteous.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

11 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I am pretty sure using the IRS to go after political opponents was his biggest scandal. 

Except that multiple bipartisan Congressional investigations found that no targeting took place, as did a DoJ investigation, as did an FBI investigation. 

It was still disturbing as hell and absolutely +++++ed up, but it wasn't directed by Obama, nor did it solely focus on conservative groups. 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Except that multiple bipartisan Congressional investigations found that no targeting took place, as did a DoJ investigation, as did an FBI investigation. 

It was still disturbing as hell and absolutely +++++ed up, but it wasn't directed by Obama, nor did it solely focus on conservative groups. 

Yeah it was still bad.  Obama should have denounced it more fully.   

Actually the worse thing was the ordering Al-Awlaki without a trial.   If they wanted to go after him they should have held a trial for treason, convicted him, and imposed a sentence.   

4 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah it was still bad.  Obama should have denounced it more fully.   

Actually the worse thing was the ordering Al-Awlaki without a trial.   If they wanted to go after him they should have held a trial for treason, convicted him, and imposed a sentence.   

Ya mean like this:

"This is pretty straightforward," Mr. Obama told reporters. "If in fact IRS personnel engaged in the kind of practices that have been reported on and were intentionally targeting conservative groups, then that's outrageous and there's no place for it."

"The IRS as an independent agency requires absolute integrity and people have to have confidence that they're... applying the laws in a non-partisan way," he said. "If you've got the IRS operating in anything less than a neutral and non-partisan way then that is outrageous ... People have to be held accountable and it's got to be fixed."

35 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Ya mean like this:

"This is pretty straightforward," Mr. Obama told reporters. "If in fact IRS personnel engaged in the kind of practices that have been reported on and were intentionally targeting conservative groups, then that's outrageous and there's no place for it."

"The IRS as an independent agency requires absolute integrity and people have to have confidence that they're... applying the laws in a non-partisan way," he said. "If you've got the IRS operating in anything less than a neutral and non-partisan way then that is outrageous ... People have to be held accountable and it's got to be fixed."

I would have fired the Treasury Secretary but that is just me. 

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

I would have fired the Treasury Secretary but that is just me. 

For what?