Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Trump Rally - Portland, hell yeah

3 hours ago, sean327 said:

Hey! I drive a pickup and listen to Country Music! Do I get a pass for not being White or a Trump supporter? 

No, and you have to trade in your truck for a Subaru and start listening to hip hop.  And you need to start wearing skinny jeans. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

6 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Actually, what we are witnessing is an attempted take over of the American political and social system by a group of White, Male, Nationalists who believe in a White Conservative Police State, backed legitimized and Institutionalized by a soon to be Loyal mostly White, Conservative Judiciary, that will be rubber stamped by a complicit Legislature, led by a White Conservative Leader who will fit the Trumpian mode of Cult Figure/Leader.

And they are perplexed that those who have the most to lose under this arrangement are going bonkers.

You aren’t witnessing very well. Are you related to Akkula?

5 hours ago, AztecSU said:

Hold on...are we talking before or after 1990? Cause modern country is dog shit. But before the end of the 80's it was a decent genre. 

Some of my favorites. Cash, Prine, Jennings, Nelson, Kristofferson all did their best between the 60's and 70's, check'em out. 

You need to go further back than that for true country music.