Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Mail in Voting

20 minutes ago, renoskier said:

You know what you'll say about me 100 years from now?

"Damn he looks good for his age!" :D

If I’m still alive in 100 years, I give one of the firearms enthusiasts around here permission to come and shoot me. 

15 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

WTF? There’s a monster huge difference between mail in and absentee ballot, Einstein.
Absentee ballots have a security system built into it. You have to prove who you are with an government ID, the voter is the only one that can request their ballot, only the voter or verified care taker can submit it. 

Mail-in ballots have no security built into it, and anyone can request YOUR ballet. Some states have legal ballet harvesting, but it’s illegal in most states. But that doesn’t stop anyone from doing it, and it’s extremely hard for them to get caught. So ballot harvesting means you mass order a bunch of residents ballots, and then:

1. Go to the homes and ask them to sign and then the harvesting person sends it in. Especially in urban areas where people are afraid to vote GOP because they could be hurt or killed. Harvesters will sometimes threaten the person that if they don’t vote Dem

2. Harvester doesn’t bother talking to the voter, just forges the ballot and submits it. 

So mail-in fraud can run rampant with no one knowing and no one getting caught. Another extreme risk is foreign governments seeing that mail-in balloting is becoming a big part of our system and then make our elections look like a 3rd world country, and having Americans losing their faith of the voting system.

What can they do? They can make fake ballots of real voters and submit several ballots for one person and send in millions. That would take forever to sort out what is legit and what isn’t. The hanging chad portion of the process would take so much time to sort out, the public would be getting angry and some rioting because of it taking so long. It could go way beyond 2/21. There are some Dem Primary Mail-In ballots in a few states that have yet to be Resolved!!!!! We’ve already seen a preview of what’s com, and it ain’t good.

It’s so cute to see the TDS clan stick together in their quest to beat Trump. The only problem is that it means you have to stop using most of your brain to pimp the things you’d all be crying like little girls if the tables were flipped. Image the Russian conspiracy theories you little ones would be swearing by if the key to victory for the GOP was mail-in ballots. TDS roll call: azhole greg, TDSpoke, Son of a Pee Shooter, retrofart, PokeTranny, SalaciousSpartan, etc.

kat.jpg

40 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It’s so cute to see the TDS clan stick together in their quest to beat Trump. The only problem is that it means you have to stop using most of your brain to pimp the things you’d all be crying like little girls if the tables were flipped. Image the Russian conspiracy theories you little ones would be swearing by if the key to victory for the GOP was mail-in ballots. TDS roll call: azhole greg, TDSpoke, Son of a Pee Shooter, retrofart, PokeTranny, SalaciousSpartan, etc.

Make you a little wager, Man With No List.  If Trump wins re-election, Mug can ban be from the board for the length of his term.  If Biden wins, the ban is yours for Biden's first term.  With all of your bullshit you seem to believe and the lack of credibility you have with the HUGE majority on this board, I would think you would jump at the this opportunity.  But we all know that you are unable to keep your word on anything you claim to deliver, unable to back anything you espouse with credible facts, and will resort to personal attacks when you are backed into a corner.  I eagerly await your well thought out response....

On 8/30/2020 at 1:51 PM, SDSUfan said:

Not in this form. The Democrats are gaming the system beyond their usual antics. As I stated. I've voted in this state since 1978 and have never received a ballot in the mail.  This is an expansion of the usual fraud, "ballot harvesting" that the Democrats put in place a few years back.  More unused ballots in the hands of drunks, the addled,reprobates and illegal aliens, the more for Democrats to "harvest".

https://thefederalist.com/2018/12/14/ballot-harvesting-became-new-way-steal-election/

This phucking state is so PHUCKING corrupt it's no longer a representative democracy. It is a Feudal,one party Kleptocracy

Yes in this form.  Many states have been doing this for years like Utah and Oregon.  Hell even Montana for certain local elections did all mail in ballots.

how-to-commit-mail-in-voting-fraud-its-nearly-impossible

https://www.cnet.com/news/how-to-commit-mail-in-voting-fraud-its-nearly-impossible/

Colorado is similar to the rest of you guys. If you're registered, you get a pamphlet in the mail a week or so before the ballots come out. The pamphlets explain the different amendments/propositions/etc on the ballot. Ballot comes a week or so later. You can either mail it back (I think you have to pay for a stamp in Colorado), drop it off (drop boxes must meet security standards, including 24/7 video surveillance), or just ignore it and vote in person (we have early voting and voting the day of, obviously.)

It's so easy to vote here. Some of you people live in really shitty states. 

Apparently, this horse has been beaten back to life.  So, let's get the facts back out there.

On 8/19/2020 at 5:36 PM, PokeTransplant said:

On 8/13/2020 at 11:59 AM, PokeTransplant said:

Bringing The Federalist to a fact fight is probably not going to do much for your "unbiased" claim of mail fraud.

The Federalist

Has this Media Source failed a fact check?  LET US KNOW HERE.

3 hours ago, PokeTransplant said:

Make you a little wager, Man With No List.  If Trump wins re-election, Mug can ban be from the board for the length of his term.  If Biden wins, the ban is yours for Biden's first term.  With all of your bullshit you seem to believe and the lack of credibility you have with the HUGE majority on this board, I would think you would jump at the this opportunity.  But we all know that you are unable to keep your word on anything you claim to deliver, unable to back anything you espouse with credible facts, and will resort to personal attacks when you are backed into a corner.  I eagerly await your well thought out response....

Like I said, you’re a little child and one of the few on this board that’s a complete waste of time to interact with. Suck it. 

kat.jpg

32 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Like I said, you’re a little child and one of the few on this board that’s a complete waste of time to interact with. Suck it. 

So no bet?

9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I have to admit, this is about what I expect as a well thought out response from you.  I actually am starting to pity you.  You lead your life by what you are told to believe, you are frightened of anything that is contrary to those voices, you have lost all sense of curiosity about the world and refuse to look beyond your own echoed dogma.  You are incapable of reasonable conversation, you lash out when posed with an idea that forces you to think, you run to your safety blanket of name calling when shown real facts regarding those ideas and twist yourself into a frenzy trying to dispute the indisputable.  You sir, are the child.  A scared, insolent child who is afraid of the world and those in it who dare show you the truth.

16 hours ago, Bob said:

Take all mailboxes out of cemeteries and the Dems are in serious trouble

is that why Republicans tried to pay them off?

They did send millions of $1,200 Covid stimulus checks to the dead (totaling $1.4 billion dollars)

16 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

What hole? Acknowledging that older people - such as the two septuagenarians running for president - will be gone soon enough and then my generation can begin undoing the damage they’ve done because we actually love our children and don’t want to see them living at home in their thirties, facing criminal levels of student debt, dealing with institutional racism, and laboring under the burden of fascism is something other than a fact? Ok. I mean Jesus if they can’t even deal with a fact as basic as the simple passage of time then it’s no wonder they +++++ed up their turn to be in charge so badly. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5892686

19 hours ago, PokeTransplant said:

Not a fair bet. We’ve had to listen to your whining for almost four years and we demand equal whining time if Biden is elected. 

It’s too bad the voter rolls weren’t straightened out a long time ago. You know how many dead people are still on the rolls, or people that have relocated? There are millions. If we want to vote by mail, at least purge the voter rolls of dead people. How difficult would that be? 

6 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

It’s too bad the voter rolls weren’t straightened out a long time ago. You know how many dead people are still on the rolls, or people that have relocated? There are millions. If we want to vote by mail, at least purge the voter rolls of dead people. How difficult would that be? 

Sure, seems easy but then how many stimulus checks were sent to dead people by the IRS?   With signature match those ballots won't count anyway

6 minutes ago, Billings said:

Sure, seems easy but with signature match those ballots won't count anyway

They won’t match signatures of all mail in ballots. It will take too long. Also, as allowed by some states, some ballots may not be received as long as ten days after the election. Mail in voting has never been done on this scale. It’s going to be a fiasco with the loser declaring fraud by the winner. 

8 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

They won’t match signatures of all mail in ballots. It will take too long. Also, as allowed by some states, some ballots may not be received as long as ten days after the election. Mail in voting has never been done on this scale. It’s going to be a fiasco with the loser declaring fraud by the winner. 

Pretty sure they do signature matching on all ballots(someone in OR or UT confirm) I mean processes depend state to state but the systems are designed to not allow things like you are describing.

As for your last sentence, you are correct. Mail in ballots have always leaned toward the D side so there is a good chance Trump will have a lead on election night and that will slowly get smaller as time rolls on as more mail in ballots are counted. Doesn't mean the process is flawed just that we haven't had as many mail in ballots before and we may not know the winner on election night. 

19 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Yes they match signatures as the ballots come in.  You are wrong.  It has been done this way in multiple states