Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Mail in Voting

I’m a bit confused about mail in voting. In the past I know you can request an absentee ballot and vote by mail. My confusion is the other type of mail in voting or if it even exists. Do you have to request a ballot or will the government mail out ballots to everyone in the country or only to registered voters? When is that going to happen or does it vary by state? Are polls going to still be open to allow voting in person? 

It varies from state to state. Here in Arizona you can request to be on the permanent mail in voter list then you can either mail in your ballot and be notified by text when it's received and counted or drop it off at a polling place.

People, not a fan.

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I’m a bit confused about mail in voting. In the past I know you can request an absentee ballot and vote by mail. My confusion is the other type of mail in voting or if it even exists. Do you have to request a ballot or will the government mail out ballots to everyone in the country or only to registered voters? When is that going to happen or does it vary by state? Are polls going to still be open to allow voting in person? 

Yea, it varies by state, and is ran by counties. There is also no difference between an absentee ballot and a mail in ballot, literally the same thing. Your county should have all relevant election information on it’s website. 

In Nevada ballots are being mailed out to every registered voter. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

California is mailing a ballot to every registered voter. This is to encourage cheating. I’m going to steal all my neighbors ballots and use them to vote for Biden and all down-ballot democrats. Soros pays me $4 per vote. I’m going to then donate all the profits to Antifa and illegal immigrants. 

I've been on the mail in voter list since 2004 because they make easy here in California. They send out all the materials needed to study the candidates and measures well ahead of time. I've never felt rushed. I like it and highly recommend it. To each his own, but I don't miss standing in line to vote at all. 

55 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Yea, it varies by state, and is ran by counties. There is also no difference between an absentee ballot and a mail in ballot, literally the same thing. Your county should have all relevant election information on it’s website. 

It isn't "literally the same" My wife votes absentee and she receives her ballot in the mail. I don't and typically, when the Democrats only need to steal a few votes, I don't receive a ballot in the mail. This year when the need for industrial level fraud and/or confusion and uncertainty is required for the Democrats to steal the election, I will be receiving a ballot in the mail I do not want and did not request.

it's okay. I'm armed and have a few thousand round of ammo.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

19 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

It isn't "literally the same" My wife votes absentee and she receives her ballot in the mail. I don't and typically, when the Democrats only need to steal a few votes, I don't receive a ballot in the mail. This year when the need for industrial level fraud and/or confusion and uncertainty is required for the Democrats to steal the election, I will be receiving a ballot in the mail I do not want and did not request.

Yes, they're literally the same thing.

That said, we all know that you're jacking off to the prospect of a second Civil War. 

27 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

What are you going to do? Shoot the ballot?

3 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

What are you going to do? Shoot the ballot?

Maybe its printed in Mexico.

#buildthatwall

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

31 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Tell us the difference and show me some evidence of Democrats stealing votes in this manner.

Only recent election fraud I’ve heard of was Republicans in North Carolina.

32 minutes ago, crixus said:

I've been on the mail in voter list since 2004 because they make easy here in California. They send out all the materials needed to study the candidates and measures well ahead of time. I've never felt rushed. I like it and highly recommend it. To each his or her own, but I don't miss standing in line to vote at all. 

This, I've been voting by mail since my first general election in 2008 and it's my preferred method of voting. I've also worked at my local precinct the last two Presidential elections and I see a lot of mail-in voters dropping their ballot off at the precinct ballot boxes instead of putting them through the mail.  

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

36 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Use a marker and draw a big X through the center of the ballot then take it to your local precinct where they will discard it and you can vote in person. I don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of vote by mail.It's been around for decades.  

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

12 minutes ago, RSF said:

Maybe its printed in Mexico.

#buildthatwall

11 minutes ago, retrofade said:

He's prepping for his wet dream of a second civil war if the election doesn't go his way.

He should mail the ballot back with a bullethole in it. That will invalidate his in-person vote. That’s gotta be worth another 4 bucks.

22 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

Use a marker and draw a big X through the center of the ballot then take it to your local precinct where they will discard it and you can vote in person. I don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of vote by mail.It's been around for decades.  

Not in this form. The Democrats are gaming the system beyond their usual antics. As I stated. I've voted in this state since 1978 and have never received a ballot in the mail.  This is an expansion of the usual fraud, "ballot harvesting" that the Democrats put in place a few years back.  More unused ballots in the hands of drunks, the addled,reprobates and illegal aliens, the more for Democrats to "harvest".

https://thefederalist.com/2018/12/14/ballot-harvesting-became-new-way-steal-election/

This phucking state is so PHUCKING corrupt it's no longer a representative democracy. It is a Feudal,one party Kleptocracy

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

32 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Tell us the difference and show me some evidence of Democrats stealing votes in this manner.

Only recent election fraud I’ve heard of was Republicans in North Carolina.

The entire country is usually split 55/45 and the Republicans usually win 90% of counties across the country. The urban areas vote 85 to 90% Democrat and win 100% of those areas. Does that not seems at least a little bit Suspicious. Certainly you can see why Republicans would be suspicious of those numbers. If the Republicans could carry a 1/3 of the urban area the Democrats would never have a chance. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.