Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Worst yet, Trump Supporter executed walking down street in Portland

On 9/8/2020 at 7:18 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Sorry, I saw the interview with the guy where he had zero remorse, would do it again and will do it again. I saw him execute the guy on video. I have a personal question for you and anyone else that’s become used to murder. How many lives would the dude have needed to rip-off to raise it to the “great to see he’s been dispatched” level for you (because it eventually would)? How about someone you know, how about someone you love? How about 100 people, 200 people, how about your family...eventually the extreme act and reality of taking a human life would become real enough to you that you would agree that it’s ‘great to see‘ that he’s been taken out and is no longer with us. 

Justice can be served in many forms. I would have been okay with him being arrested and living out his days in prison. Ultimately, he made the choice for those trying to arrest him and he is no longer around.

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

Justice can be served in many forms. I would have been okay with him being arrested and living out his days in prison. Ultimately, he made the choice for those trying to arrest him and he is no longer around.

I guess I don’t know how he was supposedly arrested.  If he pulled a gun and wanted a gun fight I guess he got what he deserved.  If he was shot just because then I have a problem with it.  I’m guessing he had a gun so it is what it is...  

1 hour ago, Wyoguns said:

I guess I don’t know how he was supposedly arrested.  If he pulled a gun and wanted a gun fight I guess he got what he deserved.  If he was shot just because then I have a problem with it.  I’m guessing he had a gun so it is what it is...  

You're missing the point of the post. I don't begrudge the police for shooting him and I believe he got what he wanted. My point was that I would have been just as happy had he complied and was arrested and let justice play out through the judicial system. That didn't happen though. He was being arrested for a violent crime and didn't comply/cooperate and he's no longer around. 

4 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

It reminded me of the 'Suicide by Cop' phenomenon we had in this country some years back.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/4/2020 at 3:44 PM, Bob said:

We have like two statues. One of which is a T-rex  WYLARdino_boulter.jpg

It's a tyrannical being that slaughtered everything in it's wake. It needs to be removed !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

3 hours ago, Slapdad said:

You're missing the point of the post. I don't begrudge the police for shooting him and I believe he got what he wanted. My point was that I would have been just as happy had he complied and was arrested and let justice play out through the judicial system. That didn't happen though. He was being arrested for a violent crime and didn't comply/cooperate and he's no longer around. 

I don’t disagree with you.  I feel for the cops who shot him too because I truly doubt 99.99% of all cops want to do something like that no what the narrative is from some people.