Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Worst yet, Trump Supporter executed walking down street in Portland

What if Trump had said the day George Floyd died,  "arrest the police officer that choked him out and let the justice system work it out".

How do we know Trump supporters are not protesting racial divides and police brutality?  Do they not care?  Is it only Biden supporters?  Like someone else said, I don't see Biden signs and hats.

Also, f#$% that guy in Wisconsin claiming self defense.  Have you not seen him jump a young girl and hit her from behind?  He is just another guy with a gun that can't get laid.

41 minutes ago, renoskier said:

And police officers do the job they signed up for, protect and serve.

The McCloskey's and others have called 911 with the mob tearing down the gate, on their front lawn, with death threats against them only to be told tough shit by dispatchers.

Others in these protest zones have been denied protection and response.

110926run_defense710.jpg

28 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Maybe.  The mob appears to be trying to stop the vehicles.  Those vehicles and occupants have every right to be there as the mob.  These people are fed up with the Wheelers shit.  Do you think Wheeler has blood on his hands?  IMHO, His hatred of Trump, undermining Federal law enforcement, ICE, courts, and his joining the protests has caused the mess in Portland.

The people in those vehicles don't have any right to be spraying bear mace and shooting paintballs at people. Jesus. 

40 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I agree. Were Trumpers there with righteous intent last night or were they there for hooliganism, same as the protestors?

It doesn't matter, they had every bit as much right as the other protesters and hooligans to be there. You may want to reference the First amendment of the Constitution.

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

The people in those vehicles don't have any right to be spraying bear mace and shooting paintballs at people. Jesus. 

He’s not rational today.   Perhaps he will take his meds and come back as the semi rational Modesto.

50 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

I'll look for another video and watch again. The mayor and police chief are scheduled to speak shortly and we will see what they say at this point. But I am seeing a few reports, true or not, that the victim walked up to other people.

Oh great, can't wait to see the mayor ejaculate on the pulpit.

110926run_defense710.jpg

32 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Maybe.  The mob appears to be trying to stop the vehicles.  Those vehicles and occupants have every right to be there as the mob.  These people are fed up with the Wheelers shit.  Do you think Wheeler has blood on his hands?  IMHO, His hatred of Trump, undermining Federal law enforcement, ICE, courts, and his joining the protests has caused the mess in Portland.

Wheeler said a few minutes ago that both he and Trump need to step down the rhetoric and to lead. Wheeler said he was willing to denounce violence and Trump should also.

19 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

He was carrying a gun down the street toward protestors, not "guarding" a car dealership as supposedly was his original goal. You do not think some protestors would feel threatened. I would expect some to be afraid when seeing a gun carrying non-LEO approaching them and have a reaction.

I am still waiting to hear from law enforcement the details of last night.

From a New York Times breakdown. Rittenhouse is being chased and someone else fires the first shot into the air. Cornered, Rittenhouse shoots the first man. He should never have been there, but it’s nothing like what happened last night.

Read the whole thread. It’s a good breakdown.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

20 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Democrat national leadership is starting to condemn the rioting because they see it’s negatively impacting Biden in the polls.  

Yep, 3 months late.

110926run_defense710.jpg

45 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

The mainstream right is also doing the same, trying to make it seem that entire cities are burning when it is only in certain areas.

I grew up near Kenosha.  I have a cabin in Wisconsin.  You are wrong.  The mob is coming to the suburbs.  

110926run_defense710.jpg

38 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Not what I said and I don’t give a +++++ about Trump, or Biden, or whoever this helps or hurts in November. This situation is wrong, dangerous, lawless. Nor do I care that political prospects seem to be the primary interest in any of this. People are dying. Livelihoods are being destroyed. Mobs are preying upon the isolated. Anyone that thinks the election is the deciding factor in what they care about for any of that really sucks. Orange man or Old man cannot save the country alone.

Agree to all but the the raison d’etre of the old man is not to wake up in the morning to see what he can do to antagonize half the country. That’s got to be worth something.

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

From a New York Times breakdown. Rittenhouse is being chased and someone else fires the first shot into the air. Cornered, Rittenhouse shoots the first man. He should never have been there, but it’s nothing like what happened last night.

He was walking down the street with a weapon toward the protests, not at the property that he was supposed to be protecting. If he had stayed at the dealership he would not be chased whatever the reason that people chased him.

5 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

I grew up near Kenosha.  I have a cabin in Wisconsin.  You are wrong.  The mob is coming to the suburbs.  

Every street in Kenosha has buildings burned? According to Tucker Carlson leaders "stood back and watched Kenosha burn." Has the entire city been declared a disaster area yet if it burned down?

40 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Can't the same be said for Jacob Blake?

Is this the 2020 version of the war on women? A woman who claims sexual assault had a restraining order against Jacob. Jacob was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim and police were dispatched due to a call saying he was there.  It is as nine to thank the police should have let him or run away.  IMHO, I don't think an offer is or has to wait until he's looking down the barrel of a gun before he uses his firearm. They had already tried other techniques to de-escalate the situation.

110926run_defense710.jpg

13 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

It doesn't matter, they had every bit as much right as the other protesters and hooligans to be there. You may want to reference the First amendment of the Constitution.

I said they had the right to be there at least twice before this.  You said they were peaceful, though, which is obviously wrong. They were there to take part in the chaos and antagonize. 

4 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

He was walking down the street with a weapon toward the protests, not at the property that he was supposed to be protecting. If he had stayed at the dealership he would not be chased whatever the reason that people chased him.

Click on the thread and read it. Or don’t, I don’t care. But it’s obviously nowhere near the same. Walking and carrying a gun isn’t license to be chased and attacked. And it’s miles apart from walking down the street and being drawn down on and executed without warning.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

23 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Agree, but they have a right of free passage.

110926run_defense710.jpg

41 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Have you condemned it? Without going through previous threads, I don't know, but I saw very few liberals condemn the the rioting. I don't support people going out and paintballing others unless they were defending themselves....which seems unlikely, though admittedly, I haven't read anything on the paintballing. 

Several times in this short thread I have. The commie-anarchists are hooligans. The looters are hooligans. They are a cancer to this nation.

20 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Wheeler said a few minutes ago that both he and Trump need to step down the rhetoric and to lead. Wheeler said he was willing to denounce violence and Trump should also.

That is a good start.  Trump has been doing that since the beginning.

110926run_defense710.jpg

3 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

It sounds like you disagree with him, so therefore he is a liar and a grifter.  Spin is all lies and dishonesty, unless you agree with it, I guess.

He's influencing a ton of people every day, though.

The Democrats desperately need more of these YouTube personalities.  They are losing ground in the culture war.

He is calling him a grifter because he is a grifter. The reason his “ideology” is so hard to define is because it is constantly shifting.