Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Worst yet, Trump Supporter executed walking down street in Portland

Did the shooter walk up to the victim or did the victim approach the shooter? The shooter appears to be walking on the sidewalk while the victim and his associate are jaywalking at an angle. Was the victim walking toward the garage entrance or to intercept the shooter?

Again I am not sure.

7 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Did the shooter walk up to the victim or did the victim approach the shooter? The shooter appears to be walking on the sidewalk while the victim and his associate are jaywalking at an angle. Was the victim walking toward the garage entrance or to intercept the shooter?

Again I am not sure.

You’re a good dude. Patient about waiting for facts, never rushing to judgement, I respect the hell out of that. But you’ve got it wrong. The shooter crosses the street and opens up on a man walking next to the sidewalk. You seem to have the two backwards.

Also, there’s arson, there’s murder, and then there is jaywalking.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Here’s another video.  Graphic but you can hear somebody yell something right before the shooting. 

I've often wondered how many of the "medics" in the riots were actually qualified to be out there in that capacity. It was good to see her stop and try to help regardless of what team he was on, but after sitting there with her hands on her face, she just seemed to dig through her bag before being pushed away along with everyone else (at which point some lady screamed "you're beating a medic" :huh:). I'm of the opinion that some of the "medics" use that loose designation to avoid being arrested/targeted/pepper sprayed or whatever. If you noticed the guy who nearly had his arm blown off by Rittenhouse, he had a paramedic hat.....as well as a gun. Rittenhouse also stopped talking to a reporter (or more likely, some guy with a phone) to offer his services as an EMT, though I didn't see how/if he really helped. I think these kids are playing a game that is becoming considerably more violent by the day and they're ill-prepared for what they're stepping into. 

33 minutes ago, toonkee said:

The president spends all day every day inflaming the culture war. This is Trump's America. He is incapable of being any part of a solution to this. 

The solution worked in Wisconsin and Minneapolis. Homeland Security. He’s offered it to the mayor of Portland and the governor of Oregon and they said no. 

5 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I've often wondered how many of the "medics" in the riots were actually qualified to be out there in that capacity. It was good to see her stop and try to help regardless of what team he was on, but after sitting there with her hands on her face, she just seemed to dig through her bag before being pushed away along with everyone else (at which point some lady screamed "you're beating a medic" :huh:). I'm of the opinion that some of the "medics" use that loose designation to avoid being arrested/targeted/pepper sprayed or whatever. If you noticed the guy who nearly had his arm blown off by Rittenhouse, he had a paramedic hat.....as well as a gun. Rittenhouse also stopped talking to a reporter (or more likely, some guy with a phone) to offer his services as an EMT, though I didn't see how/if he really helped. I think these kids are playing a game that is becoming considerably more violent by the day and they're ill-prepared for what they're stepping into. 

To be fair to the guys with a phone, they’ve been doing a helluva lot better job documenting what’s really going on these past few months than “reporters”.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, Rebelbacker said:

The solution worked in Wisconsin and Minneapolis. National Guard. He’s offered it to the mayor of Portland and the governor of Oregon and they said no. 

Governors control National Guard units, not the President.

31 minutes ago, toonkee said:

The president spends all day every day inflaming the culture war. This is Trump's America. He is incapable of being any part of a solution to this. 

Trump's fault, got it.

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

The solution worked in Wisconsin and Minneapolis. National Guard. He’s offered it to the mayor of Portland and the governor of Oregon and they said no. 

The guard may beat back some nonsense for a time but that's not going to end this in any meaningful way.

1 hour ago, youngredbullfan said:

I don't care that he claims to be a Bernie Sanders supporter. His whole anti-MeToo shtick was full of blatant lies and inaccuracies. His whole anti-BLM schtick is full of blatant lies and inaccuracies. And then he criticizes the mainstream media, who actually retracts inaccuracies, whereas he doesn't... 

Blatant grifter. 

He sounds like another Shaun King. 

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

The guard may beat back some nonsense for a time but that's not going to end this in any 

1 minute ago, IanforHeisman said:

It worked? Lol no it didn’t.

There hasn’t been violence in Kenosha since they moved in. They stopped it in Minneapolis. 

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

He's part of the problem. People did bad things in his name last night did they not?

Don't Trump supporters have a right to be in Portland, peaceably protesting?  

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 minute ago, IanforHeisman said:

Anyone remember Modesto going on about the cop killed in Oakland, only to find out a right wing extremist hoping to incite violence was responsible?

Link?

110926run_defense710.jpg