Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Worst yet, Trump Supporter executed walking down street in Portland

James O'Keefe filing lawsuit against Portland.  

He wins damn near every one. Criminalization of journalists going under cover to find out what is going on.

110926run_defense710.jpg

I feel like it 

47 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

I feel like it will be opposite, if Trump wins the far left crazies will come out more. There are more and more psychos on both sides coming out as it is. Now a good time to get out of this country?

Can't believe there are still people who think the US is head and shoulders the best country in the world...

Y'all got your culture war now. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

12 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

What did the Kenosha Guard militia say about Kyle Rittenhouse killing two protestors?

Oh yeah, it was "we need all the facts and evidence to come out before we make a judgement".

Tide will turn as the truth is further revealed.  Kyle Rittenhouse is the next Nick Sandmann.  Media outlets and the county will be shelling out big buck$.

110926run_defense710.jpg

Ah I see the unbiased reporting of Andy Ngo, Tim Pool, and... James O'Keefe is in this thread. 

I'll just borrow one of your phrases:

He was no angel.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

They drove through the crowd spraying bear mace. If you can perform the mental gymnastics necessary to defend Rittenhouse then surely that this shooting may have been in self-defense is not a stretch. 

8 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Ah I see the unbiased reporting of Andy Ngo, Tim Pool, and... James O'Keefe is in this thread. 

I'll just borrow one of your phrases:

He was no angel.

I am surprised you support the death penalty.

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 minute ago, modestobulldog said:

I am surprised you support the death penalty.

Not at all. No one deserves to be summarily executed. Even guys who go into riots with Blue Lives Matter gear and attack people with mace in them. 

I hope whoever killed this guy is brought to justice (if it truly was murder). 

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

This is one of the most completely insane things I have ever read. 

Do people really believe this? 

1 minute ago, youngredbullfan said:

This is one of the most completely insane things I have ever read. 

Do people really believe this? 

They believe a con man who steals from charity is the best man to lead the free world, they believe all kinds of bat shit crazy stuff.