Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Trump is now the betting odds favorite

TV ratings showed Biden crushed Trump. I’m not sure now Trump had this huge bump. We will see when the polls start coming out. I’ll have to roll back my enthusiasm at best Trump sneaks out 4 more years. At worst Biden destroys him. 

I just read drudge headlines for ratings news.  He is anti Trump and basically a Democrat now so I have no clue if it’s accurate. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

15 hours ago, Slapdad said:

This is going to be the deciding factor, IMO. 

The media has to start emphasizing that these riots are happening on Trump's watch.  He's staying on the sideline Instead of dealing with it while blaming the Dems.  Just like his blaming the Coronavirus on China.  After more than three and a half years his base loves him, but more voters are sick of him.    

2 hours ago, aztech said:

The media has to start emphasizing that these riots are happening on Trump's watch.  He's staying on the sideline Instead of dealing with it while blaming the Dems.  Just like his blaming the Coronavirus on China.  After more than three and a half years his base loves him, but more voters are sick of him.    

Why? Does the media have a vested interest to see the President get off the sideline and send in the military? Is something happening?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

18 hours ago, Slapdad said:

This is going to be the deciding factor, IMO. 

I agree.  If the riots keep happening and democrats/media keep defending them, then Trump's going to win.

Unless Biden pulls a Bubba.  If Biden calls them out without reservation, and has a Sister Soulja moment, I think he likely wins, because then he isn't running as Obama's third term and because Trump's an unlikable asshole.  

2 hours ago, aztech said:

The media has to start emphasizing that these riots are happening on Trump's watch.  He's staying on the sideline Instead of dealing with it while blaming the Dems.  Just like his blaming the Coronavirus on China.  After more than three and a half years his base loves him, but more voters are sick of him.    

The media you are referring to is the NY Times, LA Times, NBC, CBS, ABC, USA today, etc.  In other words, the democrats.  Everyone knows that now.  I don't think it sways the middle.

Having a reporter talking about mostly peaceful protests while buildings are burning behind him isn't going to win Biden votes.

2 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

The media you are referring to is the NY Times, LA Times, NBC, CBS, ABC, USA today, etc.  In other words, the democrats.  Everyone knows that now.  I don't think it sways the middle.

Having a reporter talking about mostly peaceful protests while buildings are burning behind him isn't going to win Biden votes.

If Faux News considers itself a news organization then they bone spurs too.

3 hours ago, aztech said:

You’ve got to be kidding. This statement is utterly laughable. It’s the local and state Democrat leaders standing by and doing nothing. Every time Trump offers help they turned him down until things got so bad in Kenosha the governor finally relented. You think people are blind? They see exactly what’s happening. Even now national Democrat leaders won’t firmly condemn the violence and riots. 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

You’ve got to be kidding. This statement is utterly laughable. It’s the local and state Democrat leaders standing by and doing nothing. Every time Trump offers help they turned him down until things got so bad in Kenosha the governor finally relented. You think people are blind? They see exactly what’s happening. Even now national Democrat leaders won’t firmly condemn the violence and riots. 

To hell with the Dems.  Why didn't he personally go there to "calm" things down?  That's what leaders do.  That's what the stupid lame media is suggesting what Biden should do.  He is not the president.  

4 hours ago, aztech said:

image.png.c10e6a31bb056424b18945efc7bc92ce.png

https://newsone.com/3981369/trump-secret-police-deploying-other-cities/

Oh please lol---These riots are happening in overwhelmingly Democratic run cities w/ Democratic Governors as well.. The moment Trump brought in some Feds/Homeland Security to assist Portland in arresting known arsonists, looters, and other domestic terrorists  the media portrayed it as Trump's "GESTAPO" abducting "innocent" protesters off the streets. 

It's up to the local state government to accept assistance or not. These Governors/Mayors think because there's ten thousand protesters in the streets that their constituents are supportive of the protests*--Why else are police just standing around while they riot and loot/burn businesses? Orders from Headquarters.  Democrats think the longer these protests go on, the more it hurts Trump's re-election chances---its actually the opposite, they're converting more people to vote for Trump everyday. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

22 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

image.png.c10e6a31bb056424b18945efc7bc92ce.png

https://newsone.com/3981369/trump-secret-police-deploying-other-cities/

Oh please lol---These riots are happening in overwhelmingly Democratic run cities w/ Democratic Governors as well.. The moment Trump brought in some Feds/Homeland Security to assist Portland in arresting known arsonists, looters, and other domestic terrorists  the media portrayed it as Trump's "GESTAPO" abducting "innocent" protesters off the streets. 

It's up to the local state government to accept assistance or not. These Governors/Mayors think because there's ten thousand protesters in the streets that their constituents are supportive of the protests*--Why else are police just standing around while they riot and loot/burn businesses? Orders from Headquarters.  Democrats think the longer these protests go on, the more it hurts Trump's re-election chances---its actually the opposite, they're converting more people to vote for Trump everyday. 

Supposedly he's going to Kenosha on Tuesday, so that's good.  Him going there shouldn't be politicized by either party.  This shit has to end.  It wasn't Trump's fault that it started by those rogue cops.  Going to the cities earlier when things were getting out of hand is no different from going to where natural disasters occur.  His earlier presence would have shown his concern, instead of playing the blame game.  Now he's taking the heat for it being on his watch so he's pretty much pressured into going.  That's how I see it.