Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CPslograd

Liberty story getting good!

In my sixties, Sophie and Jennifer look pretty good.  Raquel Welch 17 years my senior, checked out her 1979 Academy Awards picture (when I was 22), I don't think so.  Coincidentally, I had a Christmas vacation romance with a Liberty student when I was 22.

Were some of you into MILF's at 22? I wasn't.

Crap, Jerry Jr. going for counseling; now I need it after reading this thread.

110926run_defense710.jpg

59 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

They’re not “weird,” they were on the wrong end of a power dynamic and didn’t think they could say no. It’s not much different from what powerful men do to young women all the time.

Now I understand why you went into the teaching profession.

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

At 22, any of you intimate (or wanted to be intimate) with someone 20 years older?  I only dated one lady older than me.  She was 4 years older and that was in my 40's.  The thought of 20 years older creeps me out. Is it that hard to find romance on campus now days?  Pool guy and now this guy are some weird dudes as far as I am concerned.

When I was 19 I was in a throuple with a 31 and 33 year old.  Lasted for 4 years.

I think some of you are hiding a Dear Penthouse letter in your past....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

They’re not “weird,” they were on the wrong end of a power dynamic and didn’t think they could say no. It’s not much different from what powerful men do to young women all the time.

Lol if you think cabanaboy and the student couldnt have said no.  

3 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

When I was 19 I was banging a teacher who was 25 that lived in the next town over.  Biatch was crazy!   Had two kids and was married and divorced three times by then

Probably hot too.  You know how the crazy hot matrix works

5 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Lol if you think cabanaboy and the student couldnt have said no.  

Are you saying the Falwells weren’t exploiting their positions of power for sexual gratification? I’m not saying either of them were raped, just that the calculus changes when the person coming onto you is wealthy and in a position of authority. 

15 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

I was thinking you were mentored into teaching.  I didn't mean to imply predator.  

I thought you meant that I did it so I could exploit the power dynamic and get all the young wiminz. Sorry.