Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CPslograd

Liberty story getting good!

23 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Is it wrong that after reading this post, I immediately googled "Becki Falwell" to see if she is hot? :shrug:

20 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Is it wrong that after reading this post, I immediately googled "Becki Falwell" to see if she is hot? :shrug:

I'll let you know in a minute....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

57 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

she got dem crazzzzzzy eyes

jerry-falwell-1-2000.jpg

I’ve seen worse getting hammered in the barracks. Hell, she would be royalty among the Barracks Rat population.

At 22, any of you intimate (or wanted to be intimate) with someone 20 years older?  I only dated one lady older than me.  She was 4 years older and that was in my 40's.  The thought of 20 years older creeps me out. Is it that hard to find romance on campus now days?  Pool guy and now this guy are some weird dudes as far as I am concerned.

110926run_defense710.jpg

7 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

At 22, any of you intimate (or wanted to be intimate) with someone 20 years older?  I only dated one lady older than me.  She was 4 years older and that was in my 40's.  The thought of 20 years older creeps me out. Is it that hard to find romance on campus now days?  Pool guy and now this guy are some weird dudes as far as I am concerned.

Do you have mommy issues or what? :ph34r:

I’d  plow Jennifer Aniston if she was 100 years old!  

22 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

My college girlfriend had a slutty drunk aunt who would who would come on to me at family parties.  If I had my buzz on, I could see it happening.

But as a rule I didn't find older women attractive when I was in my twenties.

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

I’ve seen worse getting hammered in the barracks. Hell, she would be royalty among the Barracks Rat population.

It always cracked me up to see guys fighting over the ugly chicks in the EM club. I guess when there are about ten guys for every girl they all start to look good. 

57 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

They’re not “weird,” they were on the wrong end of a power dynamic and didn’t think they could say no. It’s not much different from what powerful men do to young women all the time.