Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

17 year old who killed two protesters.

14 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Phuck you you elitist prick. 

When I was arguing with @youngredbullfan about this very thing, and he called me an elitist prick, he used bigger words.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

8 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Hey, I've been wondering, what makes someone "elitist"?

See my last post.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

18 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Also, you are explaining why the protests started in the first place. You know, police are starting this shit and black people have had enough.

All people who care about poor policing have had enough.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

17 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Also, you are explaining why the protests started in the first place. You know, police are starting this shit and black people have had enough.

Are you explaining why criminals are being shot? You know, criminals are starting this. You're forgetting a very important piece in all of this. 

1 minute ago, Slapdad said:

Are you explaining why criminals are being shot? You know, criminals are starting this. You're forgetting a very important piece in all of this. 

I thought people were innocent until proven guilty?

18 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Phuck you you elitist prick. 

The founding fathers and the constitution are super duper elitist. Trump and the Kushners are elite AF. Why do you hate America?

Just now, SalinasSpartan said:

I thought people were innocent until proven guilty?

Ignoring the fact that you're not affording the same luxury you're asking for in your post to the cops that you're condemning, guilty until proven innocent doesn't extend to when a criminal is trying to assault or kill a police officer. Don't be so obtuse. 

4 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Ignoring the fact that you're not affording the same luxury you're asking for in your post to the cops that you're condemning, guilty until proven innocent doesn't extend to when a criminal is trying to assault or kill a police officer. Don't be so obtuse. 

One alleged crime was committed on camera, one wasn’t. Your just going to ignore that difference? Don’t be so obtuse.

3 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Just as long as we all agree you are an elitist prick. That's the important thing here.

AdventurousOfficialArgentinehornedfrog-s

1 minute ago, SalinasSpartan said:

One alleged crime was committed on camera, one wasn’t. Your just going to ignore that difference? Don’t be so obtuse.

There was more than one crime on camera that day you know. You're just choosing to focus on the one that you feel is the bigger injustice. Blake resisting arrest was the first crime we see on camera that day.....and it wasn't even his first crime that afternoon. 

On 8/26/2020 at 4:26 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You would be surprised.  People are charged with murder 1 frequently for shooting fleeing criminals, even criminals still on their property.  The logic being that a fleeing criminal no longer poses a physical threat, so the use of lethal force is murder and not self defense.  If you feel like you may be "murdered" as defined by the law in every state you would be entitled to defend yourself.  The analogy(?) was vague but I can see where a fleeing robber killing somebody who decided to chase and confront them with lethal force would not be convicted of murder.  

In the scenario you laid out the robber would likely be subject to liability under the felony murder rule. 

12 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

There was more than one crime on camera that day you know. You're just choosing to focus on the one that you feel is the bigger injustice. Blake resisting arrest was the first crime we see on camera that day.....and it wasn't even his first crime that afternoon. 

He may have jaywalked too! 

46 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Hey, what happened to your list of alleged BLM murders? Where did that go? Needed a regroup in the Breitbart black crime section before you came back?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

55 minutes ago, renoskier said:

And why does it seem that only "liberals" are elite?

How sad for "conservatives".

Some conservatives are elite enough to fly 2 year olds first class WITH THEIR OWN SEAT. Read my signature for proof.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

47 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Hey, what happened to your list of alleged BLM murders? Where did that go? Needed a regroup in the Breitbart black crime section before you came back?

Have you been up night just waiting? I've been busy doing important shit, but if it means that much to you, I'm sure I could circle back around to it, don't you worry. In the meantime, go ahead and think that there has been no violence on the part of BLM protesters....that should keep your feelings safe and sound for the time being. 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

Keep being a smart ass. When the shit hits the fan and things escalate we’ll see if you’re still laughing

Mods I think you should ban this guy for threatening other posters