Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

17 year old who killed two protesters.

Just now, Rebels18 said:

FIFY. They attacked him first. It's self defense. Seethe more. 

Lol the kid had a legitimate fear for his life and was unable to retreat? No. the kid killed someone and when a good samaritan tried to subdue him, killed that guy too, and then +++++ing walked right by cops scotch free.

jeezus +++++ing christ

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

28 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

welp, the "Kyle's a white supremacist" narrative just took a hit 

image.png.afd2e5919ee84da1c5aa0672ab554def.png

There goes his supporters within Trumpistan.

Racism exists among and within minority groups just as vehemently as it does in whites.

He lists himself as Hispanic, but probably identifies as white. Or perhaps he did it on purpose. Made a mistake.

But, that's the problem with Trumpistan. Everything is absolute, black and white. No room for gray areas or nuance. It requires minimal thinking.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

29 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Watch all the videos. The guy he shot in the beginning chucked a Molotov Cocktail at him. Every action this kid did was in self defense. The second guy he shot hit him in the head with a skateboard. 3rd guy pulled a pistol on him. He fired all 4 rounds in self defense. That being said, he had no business being there. He came from out of state to get involved in something that wasn’t his fight. He put himself in a shit situation he didn’t need to be in. As to the rifle, it’s legally owned. It was given to him by his dad before the law changed. He should be charged with extreme stupidly, not murder. It was clearly self defense. If I’m on that jury I’m voting to acquit.

An acquaintance of mine that I went to elementary and high school with used to instigate fights at bars by purposely “accidentally” bumping in to people in hopes they would get aggressive with them, then beating the piss out of them if they swung on him. This reminds me of that, but taken to its deadliest conclusion.  This kid was looking for trouble. 

But legally, this has hung jury written all over it. 

13 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Lol the kid had a legitimate fear for his life and was unable to retreat? No. the kid killed someone and when a good samaritan tried to subdue him, killed that guy too, and then +++++ing walked right by cops scotch free.

jeezus +++++ing christ

dude, why are you being this willing-fully ignorant? The first guy that got shot was CHASING HIM. The kid WAS retreating (as you can see him running his chubby ass off with his rifle in hand) until he got cornered and then he shot in self-defense.--You're a big boy, do we really need to educate you on self-defense and stand your ground laws?

How many angles of this sh*t do you need? Here's another one of the kid RUNNING AWAY from the "victim" (ignore the molotov caption it hasn't been confirmed what he threw at him)

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

22 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Wisconsin law states you can open carry a rifle if you're under 18 as long as you have permission from an adult over 21 to use the firearm with their supervision. The hothead lawyer really shot for the stars trying to pin 1st degree murder on the kid--he's gonna walk on everything. 

image.png.5dc24d78d79476877001467ab0352158.png

Keep pushing the, gotcha, 2A pro Trump pov.

It saves you from having to think.

Americans Mayor

Just now, Spaztecs said:

Keep pushing the, gotcha, 2A pro Trump pov.

It saves you from having to think.

The 2A is what saved that kid from getting beaten or killed by an angry mob. This kid is gonna be the next Nick Sandmann...

BLM/ANTIFA doesn't want citizens defending themselves so they can send you to the ER:

image.png.36f85fcc256ba148ef3761b03ad23538.png

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

6 minutes ago, retrofade said:

TTrPWXU.png

Enough retro.

This is supposed to be the grown up forum

Americans Mayor

7 minutes ago, Spaztecs said: