Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

17 year old who killed two protesters.

25 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Really half that is all got?I might have the best word's but I know what is going on. But all you ever bring up is that.Maybe come up with something new cause i don't think you can.Talk too me what else you got?cause as far as I can see you bring nothing too the table.

So Blue I’m curious why is your English so challenged?   Do you natively speak another language? Are you dyslexic? Have you just never been taught?  I think you will find this place pretty accepting.  Most accept PH’s clear aspergers and grant some latitude.  It might help people put things in context if you were willing to share.....

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

He had already shot and killed one guy at that point. They were chasing him down for that reason.

Watch all the videos. The guy he shot in the beginning chucked a Molotov Cocktail at him. Every action this kid did was in self defense. The second guy he shot hit him in the head with a skateboard. 3rd guy pulled a pistol on him. He fired all 4 rounds in self defense. That being said, he had no business being there. He came from out of state to get involved in something that wasn’t his fight. He put himself in a shit situation he didn’t need to be in. As to the rifle, it’s legally owned. It was given to him by his dad before the law changed. He should be charged with extreme stupidly, not murder. It was clearly self defense. If I’m on that jury I’m voting to acquit.

6 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Please delete my last post it was done wrong. Not sure why there is not a delete button

atleast you're consistent and text your wife in the same broken grammar. 

btw is your wife hot? I might text her later

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

6 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Watch all the videos. The guy he shot in the beginning chucked a Molotov Cocktail at him. Every action this kid did was in self defense. The second guy he shot hit him in the head with a skateboard. 3rd guy pulled a pistol on him. He fired all 4 rounds in self defense. That being said, he had no business being there. He came from out of state to get involved in something that wasn’t his fight. He put himself in a shit situation he didn’t need to be in. As to the rifle, it’s legally owned. It was given to him by his dad before the law changed. He should be charged with extreme stupidly, not murder. It was clearly self defense. If I’m on that jury I’m voting to acquit.

The molotov cocktail video was a fake. 

Even if the gun was given to him legally prior the law changing, the law in Wisconsin didn't allow him to possess it legally as a minor in that state. 

So we've got a kid living out his fantasies who shoots one person in the head because he was being "chased". Then he runs away from that crime scene and is chased by two more individuals seeking to disarm him so he can't injure more people. He kills one of them, and maims another. 

Perhaps it isn't first or even second degree murder, but it's sure as +++++ manslaughter. 

Just now, retrofade said:

The molotov cocktail video was a fake. 

Even if it was a fake, the dude who took a round to the dome was the instigator and he was attempting to assault the kid. Still self defense. I still believe the kid shouldn’t have been there, but he didn’t murder anyone. 

Wisconsin law states you can open carry a rifle if you're under 18 as long as you have permission from an adult over 21 to use the firearm with their supervision. The hothead lawyer really shot for the stars trying to pin 1st degree murder on the kid--he's gonna walk on everything. 

image.png.5dc24d78d79476877001467ab0352158.png

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

44 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

And I finally watched the video. I wonder how many black dudes can shoot people, walk up to the window of a patrol car WITH the gun, and then walk away. No harm no foul? 

I noticed that as well.

Black dude with gun. Black dude dead.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

6 minutes ago, easybronc said:

Don't bring a skateboard to a gunfight

are you +++++ing kidding me with this shit? he sees a kid kill someone, tries to subdue him, and also gets killed?

you are a piece of shit

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

37 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Why hold him to a higher standard than our president? :USFlag:

Post of the day !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

I deleted those pics with the texts because it included somebody’s phone number. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

27 minutes ago, sean327 said: